Chapter 10

Nina's POV
There Finn was backed against the way by Mikael, who was holding the white oak stake. I saw Rosie behind Finn. Mikael was about to stake Finn. I couldn't let that happen so I did the only thing I could think of. I got in front of him. I felt the stake go through my heart and I gasped.

Finn's POV
I was waiting for the pain of the white oak stake but it never came. I opened my eyes and there was Nina in front of me. The stake was sticking out of her back. She gasped at the pain and fell forward. Mikael stepped out of the way and smirked. She hit the ground with a painful smack.
"MOMMY!!!" Rosie screamed in horror.
A scream got caught in my throat. I picked Rosie and Nina's body up before fleeing. I ran as fast as I could to New Orleans. I already made sure Mikael wasn't following us. After hours and hours of running we made it. Everyone was there when I came in. The first thing they saw was Nina.
"OH MY GOD!!! NINA!!!" Damon screamed.
He rushed to me and tore Nina from my grip. He saw the stake and tears fell.
"What happened?!?!" Bekah asked as she started crying.
"Mikael was about to kill Rosie so I got in his way. Then he was going to kill me. I was prepared for dying but I never felt it come. I then saw Nina in front of me. She jumped in the way," I sobbed.
I heard Rosie sobbing into Nik's shirt. I lost Nina once again.
"Who's this?" I heard.
"Marcel," I said looking up.
"Hello Finn, I'm guessing she was a lover of yours?" He asked.
I nodded and saw that he spotted Rosie.
"Hi," He said as he squated in front of her. "I'm Marcel Gerard. What's your name, Cutie?"
"I'm Rosie Rebekah Mikaelson," Rosie sniffles.
"Is that your Mommy?" He asked pointing at Nina.
She nodded sadly as tears fell faster.
"I think I can help you get your mommy back," He said.
Everyone stopped and looked at him.
"Pleawe Mr. Marcel pleawe get me my mommy back," She begged him.
"Don't call me Mr. Marcel call me Uncle Marcel and yes I can try to get her back," He said. "Terry!!!"
"Yes Marcel," He asked.
"I need you to go get Davina for me and quickly," He said.
"Yes sir," He said and was gone in a heartbeat.
"Don't you worry Rosie Davina is a very strong witch. She can get her back," Marcel told her.
"Marcel are you sure this is going to work?" I asked him.
"Yes," He said.
"Cause I do not want you to give my daughter hope and you failing," I said.
"She's your daughter?" He asked.
"Yes Nina and I adopted her together," I said quietly to him. "She doesn't know that she's adopted yet so be quiet about it."
"I won't say anything," He said.
Then out of no where Terry was back with a teenage girl with long brown hair and blue eyes.
"Are you kidding me a teenage girl?" Nik hissed at Marcel.
"She's very strong, don't doubt her power," Marcel snapped.
"Shut up all of you and bring Nina back to us," I said loudly.
"Davina I need you to bring Nina back quickly," Marcel said.
"I can help I'm a witch," Bonnie said.
"Alright let's get to work," Davina said.

-Time Skip-
It's been five hours since Davina and Bonnie began. I had to take Rosie away from everything. Right now Rosie and I are having ice cream in the park. We found a nice quiet park where not many people were. I'm waiting for the phone call from Kol to tell me that she's alive again. Still nothing.
"Daddy is mommy going to come back?" Rosie asked in a quiet voice.
"Bonnie and Davina are very strong. I don't see why this won't work. Mommy will be back and that's a promise. Remember that saying Mommy and I told you?" I asked and she nodded.
"Always and Forever," She said.
"That's right Always and Forever," I said.

Third-Person- POV
Little did they know they were being watched by Nina. She was smiling sadly as she felt her heart pull. She was so sorry that she got herself killed but she didn't want her lover to be killed nor her baby girl. She hated Mikael more than before. Mikael had killed her and she wanted to kill him more than anything.
"Hello child," A voice said from behind her.
Nina turned around and found a woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was in her early or mid thirties.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"I am Ester Mikaelson, the Original Witch. I'm the mother of the Mikaelson's," She answered.
"Wait you're their mother?" She asked surprised. "Nik and Bekah got your eyes."
"And my hair but Niklaus has a different father than all of them," Ester explained.
"I didn't know that," She said.
"I am truly sorry for what Mikael did to you. I saw that you saved Little Rosie and Finn. I want to help you. I've decided that I'm going to help Davina and Bonnie bring you back to life," Ester told Nina.
Nina was surprised. Her mouthed hanging open and her eyes were wide.
"Really?" Nina asked surprised.
"Yes child," She smiled.
"Thank you Ester," Nina squealed and hugged Ester.
"Call me mom," Ester said. "After all you and Finn should be getting married in the future."
"You think he's gonna ask me?" Nina asked.
"Definitely Nina," Ester said. "Well I'll see you in the future, Darling."
"Bye mom," Nina said.
"Goodbye Sweetheart," Ester said.

Kol's POV
It's been six hours now. Finn was keeping Rosie away so she didn't get scared.
"Kol call Finn now," Nik said.
"Got it," I said and quickly called him.
Just as he answered the phone Nina shot up.
"What is it Kol?" He asked with hope in his voice.
"She's alive," I said.
The phone went dead.