Chapter 12

Nina's POV
It's been 12 years since I was killed by Mikael and brought back to life. Life's been great except that Nik and Elijah are now dead. It was sad but that's what they wanted. Nik finally redeemed himself after a thousand years of torturing and murdering innocent people. That's all that Elijah ever wanted. His dream was complete. So they decided since they all have a White Oak Stake, incase they didn't want to live any longer, that they were done living. Finn was lost for a while but he's back now. Kol and Rebekah didn't know how to deal with there older brothers being dead. They went off on their own and didn't come back a couple of years. They died 5 years ago, but I know that they're watching us from wherever they are. No one knows what happens to us now that the Other Side is gone. If there's darkness, emptiness, or nothing no one knows. Now everyone who dies stays dead. Rosie has grown up to be a gorgeous young lady. Nik and Elijah would have loved to watch her grow. She was very sad when she found out her uncles died. But she's better now. She's happy. Speaking of Rosie here she comes know.
"Mom, Dad," She said in a slightly scared tone.
"Yes," Finn said.
"I need to talk to you guys," She said.
"Okay," I said softly putting my drink down.
"I-um-I am ready to t-te-tell you that I'm a les-lesbian," She stuttered all the way through.
Finn stopped the hand that was raising up his drink. My heart skipped a beat.
"What?" Rebekah asked from up the stairs.
"I'm a lesbian," She said confidently.
"That's just fine," Kol said as he appeared next to her.
"He's right,  just because you're a lesbian doesn't mean that you're a different person. Right Finn, Nina," Rebekah said.
"Bekah's right," I said and stood up.
Finn nodded and stood up as well. I hugged her and everyone joined in.
"What are we hugging about?" Marcel asked.
"Rosie told us that she's a lesbian and we're showing her that her sexuality doesn't change her personality," Kol said.
"Oh Rosie," He said and joined the hug.
"You know, if Elijah and Nik heard this and were here, they'd probably throw a party," Finn said.
"So true," Bekah laughed.
"Actually I was wondering if we could have a dinner and I could invite my girlfriend?" Rosie said.
"Of course," Kol said.
"That means shopping," Bekah squealed.
She grabbed my arm and Rosie's. We were gone in a flash. We shopped for ever. When we had the perfect dresses we went home.
"Boys don't forget wear suits," Bekah called.
"Are we Elijah now?" Kol asked.
"For tonight you all are," I said.
We all smiled at the memory of Elijah.
"Uncle Nik also wore suits," Rosie said.
"Yea," Finn said.
The smiles on everyone's face was because of the the thoughts of Elijah and Nik.