4

Slenderman POV

I walk into my office, and immediately go on to my laptop. Why do I have a laptop? BEN gave it to me last Christmas saying that I need to use more technology I wasn't to exited about it, but I will admit it is rather helpful specially when you need to order clothing, bath products, and a few other things for your lover.

Time skip 3 hours- brought to you by sleep-

I finally finished buying every thing that y/n will need. Of course I kept her style in mind. I ordered around ten t-shirts, ten long sleeve shirts, five hoodies, five pairs of black jeans, two pairs of normal jeans, six or so pairs of leggings, a few pairs of different foot ware, a couple of toughs hats, and undergarments I also ordered different scented soaps, because I don't know what sent she prefers.

I looked out side, and realized that it was already dark out. I got up, and headed to my now shared room. Once I entered the room I saw y/n sound asleep on a chair near the fire place. He s/c skin, and h/c hair making her look like an angel. I then noticed the notebook in her lap. Carefully as to not wake her I gently garbed the notebook to inspect it. The page it was open to had a rather amazing drawing of me, and the house. It was so detailed, and precise as if shes lived here her howl life. It's just amazing.

I looked at the bottom of the paper, and saw some writing I then silently read it.

-So turns out today isn't my last day on earth. It's not because I backed out, but because I was saved. I was mid fall, and then this extremely tall, pure wight, faceless man saved me. His name is Slender, and he is so kind. He said that I'm his mate now, and I want to be. I truly want him to love me I do, but I know it's just a matter of time till he gets tired of me. That's how it always is. I'm not good enough to be this happy. I don't diverse his kindness, yet he gives it to me. He's even let me barrow his clothes to ware for god's sake. To think that just last night I was sleeping on the kitchen floor with my father beating me, and now I have a bed. Maybe there is still hope for me after all.-

Reading that made me happy, sad, and furious all at once. Her father beat her until she passed out. Is that why she wanted to die? I think as I carefully picker up, and put her to bed. 'I will get them for this. Every one who did her wrong will pay with there blood!'