seven - jeongna

I was hurt. I laid there on the ground for maybe 20 minutes. I got up and walked home. My mom asked my why I was late home. "Emergency council meeting." I easily lied back. I went up to my room and locked the door. I grabbed the ice pack out of the mini fridge I keep in my room. I'm glad I have my own bathroom. I took the second master bedroom in my house gladly. I, of course, got the smaller master because my parents wanted the bigger one, and that's just "how it's done around here." Honestly I didn't mind. It means I can keep to myself and heal everyday after the beatings I get from Taehyung. I had to get to school and tell Jin. And I knew Hoseok was going to ask about something.

~ next day ~
I walked into the school building and Jin came rushing up to me with this brick of a kid he said was named Jungkook. Jungkook was even more muscular than Taehyung. Jin called him my bodyguard for now. Hoseok came over and did a formal introduction. Then he pulled me to the side and asked, "So is this Taehyung guy your boyfriend? I saw the bruise on your neck and I-" he cut himself off and looked away blushing.
"No. He's an ass. That bruise you saw? Not a hickey. He bullies me. But I see now I've got a protector." I looked toward Jungkook, who was a solid foot taller than me. He smiled and gave a small wave. Now that I had a small crew, Taehyung would hopefully back off a little. After all, Jungkook was definitely taller and more brute looking than Taehyung was. I made it through the first second and third period without being approached by Taehyung. I didn't realize Jungkook was in my fourth period, so we walked together. Before we got to the classroom, Taehyung walked up to me and said,
"Come on, baby girl. Time to play!" He said with a seductive wink. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me away. Jungkook then stepped in and smacked Taehyung's arm away from me. Jungkook then pushed me behind him protectively. "What, are you and Jeongna dating now?"
"Sorry, bro. You're not getting to her today." Jungkook then gave Taehyung and uppercut that I had only seen in action movies. He was knocked out before he hit the ground. "Let someone else find him. He won't remember what happened," he murmured. Jungkook and I then walked off to class.

~ note ~
I might incorporate Lisa from BLACKPINK as a foreign exchange student because this story takes place in seoul Korea, and Lisa is from Thailand. Maybe maybe not. She could either be the most popular bhad bhabie (don't @ me) or just a member of Jeongna's little crew that's starting to form. Also this chapter is long af see y'all later bye