eighteen.

You're walking to homeroom when you feel someone snake around beside you and yank you to the side, causing you to stumble. You trip over your own feet as you struggle to walk straight. The figure pulls you around the corner, close to a computer lab. They say in a low voice, "Look, Jeongna, I really don't want to do this anymore. It doesn't feel right for me and I'm starting to feel bad. I don't need to hurt another person for no reason at all. I came brought you here to apologize for every bruise I've put on your body. Yoongi wants to apologize too, so I'm telling you that. Unlike me, he's reluctant to do so. I brought it up to him. Please forgive me. I'm being sincere; I really don't want to be that guy anymore." You could barely comprehend what you were hearing. The person who ruined your life seriously was apologizing to you?

"I, uh- What? You're actually doing this? I thought you eternally hated me," you remark.

"I did," the man says. "But I'm so sorry for what I've done. Please listen to me and think about it," he pleads.

"Taehyung, I-"

"Please," he begs. "I want to be someone good for once. I don't want to be the scary bully anymore. Yoongi can be that way, but I seriously do not want that. Hear me out, please."

"We'll see. I believe you're being sincere. Just give me time to think about it. You and Yoongi really screwed me over. I was in the hospital because of your best friend. For all I know you could be under the influence of some miracle drug. Just go, and let me decide," you say. Then you walk off towards your class.

;;;

"Lisa~" You sing at the girl.

"Yah, stop~! It's been 2 weeks and you're still shook. Get over it already," Lisa scolds you.

"But Lisa~~! It's a huge deal! You and Ho-" you were cut off by the very loud male you were speaking of.

"Hey Jeongna! Hey hun," the boy coos at Lisa. You squeal in excitement as Hoseok slides his arm around Lisa's shoulder and leans on her.

"Oh my gaaaaaaaaaad~~~!" You say. "Power couple of the whole damn century!" You walk with the two towards the back exit to the field to meet up with your friends for free period.

;;;

You, Jin, Jungkook, Lisa, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin are all sitting on the grass of the back field staring either in disbelief or in disgust at the person standing in front of you.

Kim Taehyung.

"Please, I'm telling you all, I don't want to hurt her anymore. I'm not even talking to Yoongi anymore. I decided he was toxic if I wanted to start fresh and be nicer. I'm pleading with you, please just give me a chance," Taehyung begged for the second time today.

"No."

"Eh."

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Never." Your group all say something except for Jimin, who just shrugs. You decide to have a talk with him later.

"Why should we give you a chance if you we're just so mean to her that she used to come to me crying about killing herself?" Jin says rudely. Taehyung gasps and his eyes widen at this.

"I didn't, ah- I- oh my god," He says, deflating a little. "I didn't think it was that bad." His face falls blank as his eyes water slightly, and so do yours.

"Taehyung, you really hurt me. Look," you pull up the left sleeve of your sweater to show the faint scar spelling out the words 'Why me?' "You destroyed my self esteem and my will to live. If you hadn't apologized like you did, I probably wouldn't be sitting here," You say. Taehyung crouches in front of you and comes a bit closer. Everyone except for you slides back a little.

"Forgive me," he pleads again.

"So I can forgive myself."

~

short one but eh
657 words
plot twist
bastard in the first few chapters is eradicated
here's where the really story starts and there might be another boston tea party happening in the next 10 ish chapters

so i got the wings tour trilogy III for my birthday and i got yoongi's photo card in the booklet
it came with a lit poster and some real photographs of them and a mask hey hey

bye now