Chapter 4

《{3rd POV}

"I'm sorry but I'm not able to move may I please ask for your help," (Y/N) said as the pain slowly became numb as she was slowly losing more and more of  her strength.

"You are able to speak our language," Neytiri said in a questioning tone of voice. How is this dreamwalker able to speak our language so well, she thought going up to her.

"Yes I am able to speak your language just fine but as I said I am unable to move so can you please help me," (Y/N) said begging the natives to help her and Jake.

"You are badly wounded I will get someone here to help and if you are permitted we will have our healers attend to you," Neytiri said as she got one of her clan members to help (Y/n). As (Y/N)'s consciousness started to go dark she felt strong arms pick her up as she got on the back of what she thought was a direhorse. The last thing she saw was the stars in the night sky and the blurry face of Tsu'tey but she didn't know it was him.

《{Jake's POV}》

As I was chasing down the person infront of me I was pushed down from behind and fell. As I looked behind me I noticed (Y/N) fell down as well but there was something wrapped around her feet that made her fall "(Y/N)!!!," I yelled soon following after her.

"(Y/N) are ok can hear me.. oh no your wound has re-opened she's bleeding to much SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HER!!" I yelled to the people that suround us. Please don't die (Y/N) please don't die I can't lose someone else...not again, I thought as I put some pressure on her wound so it wouldn't bleed out as much as it already has.

"Jake I'm OK for now but I need to get treated and soon," she said but her voice was bearly above a whisper, "What the heck is going on."

"I don't know what's going on but do you think you can translate for me," I asked as I held her in my arms.

"Sure...I...can..try," she said her voice sounding a lot weaker than it was earlier. I knew she was getting weaker and weaker by the second but I just hoped she stayed awake long enough to get the help she needed. Why don't they stop talking and help her.....the longer they talk the less chance her avatar has of surviving, I thought getting angry with them. I just wanted to help her because she was the only one that treated me as me....well me and not just some guy in a wheelchair or the clone for my dead brother.

"We're going to home tree to see how our fates are decided...but Jake I don't think I can walk on my own I'll try and ask for help," she said as her eyes started to droop getting closer and closer to closing but I knew she was trying her hardest to stay awake.

She then started to speak to them in their language. I couldn't understand any of it but after a short exchange the female I was following motioned to someone and some guy on some weird horse looking thing to take her.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER," I yelled at him as he got closer and closer to (Y/N) and I. Before I could tighten my grip on her two of them came up from behind and pulled my hair and put a what felt like a knife against my neck.

The man then scooped up (Y/N) in his arms and carried her to the horse looking thing. "YOU BETTER NOT HURT HER OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU," I yelled even more trying to get out of their hold on me but I wasn't strong enough to get out and so I was dragged unwilling to where ever we we're going.

《{Time skip because im lazy}》

As we reached this really tall tree I never took my eyes off (Y/N). She was still unconscious but it looked like the bleeding had slowed down but it was still bleeding. Please....whoever is listening please save (Y/N)'s avatar, I thought as I walked through a crowd of these....whatever these things are.

As I stood there in the in the middle of this big crowed the guy slowly layed
(Y/N) on the floor. As soon as she was layed on the floor I ran over to her.

"(Y/N) can you hear me..(Y/N) please wake up," I tried shaking her gently as I had worry all over my face. I then turned to the man that was carrying her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER," I screamed at him not carrying if it would cost me my life.

"I did nothing to your disgusting friend..she has been like that ever since we left.... though I'd rather see her die," he said in that language again but like usual I couldn't understand it.

"I KNOW YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH AND I KNOW YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME SO JUST TALK TO WHERE I CAN UNDERSTAND, HELP MY FRIEND," I said getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

"SILENCE," a booming voice said as one of those things came down the make shift stairs. He seemed important with all that....'fancy' stuff he was wearing. I slowly got up and started walking towards him until I heard a small groan from were I was just at.

"(Y/N)...can you hear me," I said going back to her side.

"Yes Jake...I can hear but its hard to focus," she said as she slowly started to open her eyes.

《{(Y/n) POV}》

As I started waking I knew we weren't in the forest anymore. As I slowly started to move I groaned from the pain. I started feeling more of my blood coming from my side. I then felt a presence right next to me.

"(Y/N)...can you hear me," Jake said as he got right next to me. Luckily it wasn't my injured side.

"Yes Jake I can hear you but it's so hard to focus," I said as I slowly started to open my eyes. Once they were open I noticed that we were in a huge tree. I also noticed that we weren't alone but surround by an entire tribe of na'vi. I then noticed that I saw the na'vi girl was more than likely talking with both her parents that so happen to be olo'eyktan and the tsahìk of their clan.

How the hell are we going to get out of this situation, I thought as the tsahìk of the clan came towards both me and Jake. She soon went around us. Examining us as she took hold of Jake's hair and tail then she took a sharp object then cut him with it tasting his blood. She then turned to me and did the same thing but she was little bit more gentle with me. Once she was done tasting my blood she looked down to my side.

"What happened here," she said as she pointed to my wound.

"We were attacked by a thanator, we were lucky to escape from it by jumping down a steep edge," I said as my vision started getting blurry again from what I gathered both Jake and I will be taught how to act just like the omaticaya clan in every way possible. I knew I would pass no problem but I also knew Jake would have a hard time with it.

Jake was going to be taught by Neytiri and I was going to be taught by Tsu'tey. All I knew was that if that guy starts giving me hell then I'm going to show just how much of a bitch and pain in the ass I can be. Right now I felt someone picking me up again and taking me somewhere I have never seen and then I fell asleep again.

《{Back at the lab}》

As I got out of the pod I started to hyperventilate as I still felt the same pain in my side as when I was in my avatar. I notice people started to crowed around me freaking out just as much as me. They put an oxygen mask over my face but everything was happening to fast and I soon lost consciousness again hopefully for the finale time ever.

-=+=-

tsahìk- spiritual leader, and clan leaders mate

olo'eyktan- the clan leader