Chapter 5

(N/N) = Nickname

Also towards the end of the chapter things are going to get dark so I'm telling you guys ahead of time. So trigger warning for the future.

《{Jake's POV}》

Once I was out of my pod I was back in my human body but then I was faced with the reality of not being able to walk but I pushed that thought out of my head as I looked up and saw people crowding me.

"Jake please tell me that the avatar is safe and that you didn't screw anything up," the doctor asked me as she rushed to my side.

"Yeah but you won't believe where it's at," I said smiling to her knowing the she won't believe what I was about to tell her.

-=+Time skip because I'm lazy +=-

After I told her she didn't believe me but she had to trust me since I had no proof that my avatar is at home tree with the omaticaya clan. After I was done with my story I noticed that something was wrong.

"Hey doc where's (Y/N)," I asked as I looked around me but she wasn't there.

"Oh (Y/N) got hurt in her avatar form so when she returned to her human form her nervous system was still feeling that but in turn that caused her body to go into shock. She's fine but she is currently in med bay," Doc said as her voice had grown quiet. She was taking me to see her as we headed down the hallway

"Is she going to be ok," I asked.

"Yes she's going to be ok it's just going to take some time to recover but I'm sure she'll be better by tomorrow morning..... Jake make sure when both you and her return to your forms to make sure that you are careful....ok," she said with worry in her voice. I know what it feels like to worry about other people's safety even though you don't know them well.

"I'll make sure that she takes it easy tomorrow until her wound is completely healed," I promised her as we continued down the hall.

《{(Y/N)'s POV}》

All I could feel is darkness around me. It felt suffocating as if I was under the ocean. I thought I would panic but it felt so calming to be in the black void. After looking around in the void I slowly saw a light and I ran to it as quickly as possible.

After what felt like forever I started to wake up. As I opened my eye's I was met with a bright light that blinded me. Once my eyes had adjusted to the lighting around me I slowly sat up from where I was laying.

Where the hell am I, I thought as I looked around the room I was in. As I continued to look around the door suddenly opened to show Dr. Augustine and Jake.

"Oh thank God your OK....you had us worried there for a sec," Grace said as she walked over to the bed side followed by Jake.

"Yeah no kidding there (Y/N) you gave me a heart attack. Please never scare me like that again," Jake said as he put his hand on me knee and gave it a pat.

"What happened to me," I asked as my voice raspy. Grace noticed this and went to the pitcher at the end of the bed and poured me a glass. She then handed me the cup and I drank it as fast as I could. I didn't know how thirsty I was until I finished drinking the entire cup.