Chapter 1

"What the hell do you mean you took off with a giant robot?!" You screamed on the phone, "s-sir calm down, I know b-but one of the s-scouts saw t-the robot," he stuttered anxiously, "tell everyone to rally up the troops and train all of them quickly, we have no time to waste!" You hung up and set your phone on the table, "oh for fuck sakes," you held the bridge of your nose.

"Well it looks like you took over fucking London," scribbling the whole city red, as someone entered the inside of your tent, "reporting for duty sir!" [B/f name] says, looking over to hear snorts and giggles, "you seriously did not need to do that," you say in a joking tone, "oh come on, it's fun since you've became [F. Colour] leader." S/he says, "alright what is your reason you came?" You asked, folding your arms.

"Well..." S/he drops all jokingly matter down the garbage, "since Red Leader took over London, we lost most of our contacts, suppliers and scouts camping out," S/he says in concern.

"Marvellous," You say sarcastically, "alright, let's get started, get my 5 commanders," s/he nods, walking out of the tent, grabbing the map and looking at the train tracks, you put X marks on the spots, knowing the fact he's enjoying all the goody supplies, everyone had gathered into my tent, "since Red Leader taken control of all the stations, we need to figure out what routes he uses, we'll observe then we'll strike. Not only we'll attack from the outside we are attacking inside, we cannot afford him to gain more power."

They nod in agreement, "(bf/n) I trust you, your a smart man/woman, you'll take the small squad of followers you desire, and try to get yourself and followers to get recruited by the red army," s/he nods and walks out of the tent, "Alright you five, grab half of the squad you have and scout around the five main train station." I pointed at the map, they quietly discussed then agreeing. "Off you go you five hurry and plan we have no time to waist. And call get my supplier to come here," they hurried off. After moments of waiting, "yes my lord?"

I couldn't help but chuckle, "noble are we? Well, since most of the supplies are cut off like no fucking tomorrow, what trails aren't closed?" I asked, "my lord, we need to hurry, our river is going to be dry river bed, we don't have much open-" I hit my fist on the table, "fuck!" He flinched I breathed deeply, "go on,"

"We must hurry and take down most of Red Leader's supply-" "I already got that covered all we need is patients, but risk full choices, we can't afford to lose this war," I sat down looking at the map. "My lord I'll be off now, I'll get started with the supplies and weapons," he walks off leaving me in my tent.

Deep down I know we are going to slip sooner or later. Risky choices are not going to help either.