012

the night came and jimin was all alone at home. most of the time he was anyway so it wasnt really a big deal.

he was getting ready for bed, when he remembered that he has to wear ear buds for protection.

(that sounded so wrong but so right at the same time. sorry, continue reading)

he hesitated to wear it, he didnt know why. he decided to wear it since he thought it was for his own good.

he was slowly putting the ear buds on but stopped when he heard a voice, singing.

the voice was so pleasing for jimin's ears. he dropped the ear buds.

he fell into trance.

he stood up and slowly walked to the place where the voice was coming from.

she was there, at the park near his house. she was waiting for him to arrive.

a few minutes after, there he was. with eyes glistening because of the moon light. which made the shade of blue on his eyes more evident.

he was walking towards her. she was smiling, a smile that was full of happiness.

"come to me, my love" she called.

her melodic voice rang in jimin's ears, causing him to walk faster to her.

they were now at the middle of the park, the moon light as the only source of light.

tears were forming on her eyes, remembering that his friends wanted him not to go near her.

a tear drop fell from her eye, but she still had a smile on.

jimin was just looking at her with lifeless eyes. he was in trance, he couldnt do anything.

"why cant they just let me love you?" she asked with tears flowing on her cheeks.

"is loving you so bad for them? is it because i'm different? because i'm not human?"

she had so many things to say, she wanted to let it all out. so she did.

she intertwined her hands with his and rested her head on his chest. he could hear his heart beats. they were normal.

"if you could only hear my heart beating really fast when i see you" she chuckled despite the overflowing tears she had.

she poked his cheeks and smiled.

"how can someone be this perfect?"

she leaned closer and placed a kiss on his lips. same routine licking his bottom lip and sucking it.

she was enjoying the feeling of dominance.

she earned a slight moan coming from the boy's mouth. and boy did it turn her on.

but she didnt proceed on having sex. she needed to wait for the right time.
who knows when it will be?

it may be when she finally has him,

maybe never

or

during the blood moon.

author's note:

ohh what is a blood moon? explanations will be on the next chapter!!

dont forget to °vote° !! thankiieess♡♡