014

when jimin woke up, the first thing he remembered was hearing someone singing.

he rushed to the bathroom and checked the mirror. only to see the shade of blue in his eyes darkened.

he sighed, but he wasnt mad at himself. he didnt know why. maybe because he could handle it?

~

"what the fuck jimin?! didnt we tell you to fucking put the goddamn ear buds on all the time especially when you fucking sleep?!" yoongi screeched.

jimin was looking down the whole time. yoongi was mad at him for being careless.

"look what happened! im so fucking disappointed in you jimin. you cant even follow simple fucking instrictions for god's sake! to put the fucking ear buds on. fucking--"

"stop" yoongi was cut off when jimin spoke back.

"dont you tell me to stop motherfucker, what if you actually disappear just like jin hyung did?!" yoongi yelled in annoyance.

"I SAID STOP HYUNG! ITS NOT MY FAULT I ATTRACTED SOME VAMPIRE LADY! ITS MY PROBLEM! WHY DO YOU KEEP BUGGING INTO MY LIFE?!" jimin's eyes were full of salty tears.

yoongi was taken back, he was speechless.

"jimin stop crying please..." namjoon patted his back.

jimin wiped his tears using his long sleeved shirt.

"i know how to handle this okay? im not a baby for you to take care of"

with that, jimin left yoongi's house.

all the guys looked at yoongi, he was crying. it was a rare sight, they didnt know what to do.

" i am scared to lose you jimin, i cant afford to lose you after what happened to jin hyung. thats why i keep bugging into your life" yoongi admitted before leaving to his room.

the guys exchanged worried looks.

jimin and yoongi  were the closest in the group and because of this problem, they fought.

the first time they fought and the first time they actually saw yoongi cry.