Chapter 5: Introducing Draco

The next day
At Breakfast

"Betty! (Beatrice's nickname) Guess what... Draco Malfoy is in this hotel!" Violet shouted.

"OMG! How am I looking?"

"He won't notice you'll!" Hermione said.

"Why do you care?" Beatrice said.

Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Hermione Granger, is that you?" some reporter shouted out from the lobby.

Hermione stood up.

"Yes, why?"

"We've been sent by Rita Skeeter!" some reporter said. Hermione gasped.

"What have you been doing after the war? Are you married? Are you still in contact with the Chosen One? And Ronald Weasley? Is that your family?"

The Grangers were shocked.

"Enough!" shouted a voice. It was Draco.

"Is this the death eater Draco Malfoy?" a reporter shouted.

"ENOUGH! HOW DARE YOU CALL DRACO THAT! CAN YOU PLEASE GET OUT FROM HERE!" Hermione shouted as she went to the lobby. The reporters left.

"Mia! Calm down!" Draco shouted as he let a tear go down his cheek.

"I can't calm down! If anyone calls you that! No!" Hermione said as she broke down.

Hermione hugged Draco as the Grangers saw with their jaws wide open.

"Mione! Are you okay?" A voice said.

"Harry! Ron! Thank Merlin!" Hermione went and hugged them.

"Avery! Scorpius! Come with me!" Ginny hurried to the kids and took them to the penthouse.

Draco took a glass of water and gave it to Hermione. Hermione drank the water and gasped for breath.

"Is that Draco Malfoy?" Beatrice whispered to her cousins.

"Yes! It's him!" Indigo whispered.

"Hello Draco Malfoy! I am Beatrice Granger!"

"Hello!"

"How do you know Hermione?"

"We were in the same school!"

Suddenly, Hermione let go of Harry and Ron and ran to the nearest bathroom.

"Draco, what's wrong with Hermione?" Ron asked. "What did you do to her?"

Since the time Hermione started dating Draco in the last year of Hogwarts, Ron was like an overprotective brother. He couldn't stand Hermione crying.

"Chill Weasel! It's nothing!"

"You better tell us the reason by night, ferret!"

The Grangers were confused.