Chapter 7: The Ball

At Breakfast the next day

Hermione stayed in the penthouse due to her morning sickness. She sent Harry, Ginny, Ron, Avery, and Scorpius to the breakfast.

"Hello Harry Potter! I am Indigo McCarthy! Will you marry me?"

"No! I have a beautiful wife and a child on the way!"

"So Grangers, McCarthys, Montgomerys, Weasleys, and Potters we have an annual Grangers Ball! It will be in the ballroom of this hotel! And girls, I have sent Draco Malfoy an invitation! So, he may be coming!" Stella said.

Hermione, Ron, Ginny and the kids giggled discreetly at the mention of Draco Malfoy.

After breakfast, they all went to the penthouse and told Hermione about the ball.

"Mione, this is the best time to publicise your and Draco's relationship!"

"You're right!"

In the evening
Before the ball...

Hermione Malfoy and Draco Malfoy

Avery Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Hermione and Avery smelt like Spring. While Draco and Scorpius smelt like Green Apple.

In the ballroom

"Here comes our beaver with her illegitimate children! Just look at both of th..  Wait! Beaver is wearing my favourite design of H.G.M Fashion!" Beatrice said.

"That's even my favourite!" Veronica said.

"Hello Hermione! You're such a criminal! You stole the most favourite  design of H.G.M Fashion's owner!" Beatrice said.

"I didn't steal it! I own it! And that from the very beginning! And you're right, this design is my favourite!" Hermione responded with the two Malfoys smirking behind their mother Malfoy.

"Anyways, whatever dress you wear Draco Malfoy will never notice you!"

"You're wrong! Here comes Draco!" Hermione said as she winked at Scorpius for the drama to begin.

"Daddyyyyy!" Scorpius ran towards Draco and hugged him.

Draco smiled at him. And picked him up.

"He's not your daddy! Hermione, if you don't have any husband that doesn't mean you to tell your children that their father is Draco Malfoy!" Beatrice shouted.

Hermione rolled her eyes and went and hugged Draco. While the Grangers stood there with shock.