p1

how you met;

Wyatt;
Your POV
I walked into Game Stop looking for one thing.

Super Mario Party.

It launched today at 4am, and I'm just now getting to the store. My odds are low, but I'm excited nonetheless.

I know that a lot of people from my friend group were excited for the new Nintendo Switch game but were kind of weird, then again so is LA.

"Good afternoon!" Bobby, from behind the counter waved at me. I come in here so often, I know everyone's shift and the regulars.

"How are you Bobbio?"

"I'm great, y/n." He continued to type before looking up, "Yo, Wyatt!"

"What?" As I was walking through the small building, I watched a boy around my age sit up quickly.

"Are you gonna buy something? Or at I going to have to kick you out?"

"I'm trying to find the Super Mario Party game that launched earlier!" He bent back down and began to rummage through the games.

"Why didn't you tell me-" He looked over at me standing in the same place I had for a few moments, "-what game are you looking for, y/n?"

"I swear to g-"

"Super Mario Party for the Nintendo Switch."

"Oh, well both of you are gonna have to fight for it. There's one left on that stand over there," Bobby pointed to a large display in the back.

The boy from behind the stand stood up and looked at me, I moved my eyes from him to the display.

I dropped my wallet and ran to the corner, grabbing the last case. I turned around to get my stuff when I realized his hand was also there.

He sighed loudly, "You can have it,"

"What?"

"You can just have it, I can't take from a pretty girl I'm trying to make a good impression to." I felt my face flush up.

"Well, why don't you come hang out later today and we can play it together, Wyatt."

His eyes widened and he smirked, "Well, y/n is it? I would love to."

"I'm going to need your number," I glanced down at his phone.

"Oh-uh-yeah sure!" He handed it to me and I entered in my number, and he did the same on my phone. "

"I'll just buy this, and we can go back to my house."

"Okay! Great!" He smiled again, nervously.

"Finally, y/n has been coming here for too long, all alone."

Finn;
Your POV
I stood behind the counter of Guitar Center, when a couple of guys came in laughing.

One in particular caught my eye, he looked over at me and watched me as he walked down to the wall of guitars.

I watched as the group looked up and down the wall until the shortest one pointed and the boy that was watching me earlier ran over to my counter.