p3

how y'all said i love you for the first time

wyatt;

"are you kidding me?!" i yelled as wyatt passed me on super mario cart on the switch.

it bumped me from first to second, he laughed menacingly, "suck it, y/n."

"you wish i could," i glared at him and he smirked.

"aw, cmon wyatt that's not fair," i whine, "you know i suck at this game, you should've let me win."

i watched as his car went over the finish line, which meant he won.

"i can't even take it easy on my girlfriend,"

i frowned and crossed my arms and he looked over at me, "baaabe," he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

i kept my face and he began to tickle me, i threw my head back and laughed. "oh my god, i love you so much," i giggle.

he stops suddenly and looks at me, "you love me?"

"wha-i-yeah." i feel my face heat up and quickly become red.

"well-i-what the hell," he quickly leaned in and kissed me passionately. our lips moved in sync for what felt like forever, which actually was only about 4 minutes.

"I'll take that as an,'i love you too."

jack;
your pov

i pushed myself closer into jack until i couldn't anymore, he played with my fingers and my hair. i eventually pulled away and laid on my back then curled up into a ball facing up, wrapping my arms around myself.

"y/n, babe, um whatcha doing?"

"im hugging myself, i don't need a man! im an independent woman," as those words left my lips I felt him bring my curled up body into him and hug me tightly.

"so independent huh?" he teases.

"whatever," i sigh and feel him tickle my feet. i kick at his hand and he slowly begins to tickle me.

he tickles my stomach and i try to scramble away, laughing, but he grabs me and tickles me through his laughs and my own.

"please-" i laugh, trying to get enough air to breathe. "no cuddles if you tickle me,"

"oh my god i love you, just come here." he says and opens his arms.

my heart stops, in a good way, of course.

"i-i love you too,"

"you love me too?"

"yes," i chuckle, "jack dylan grazer i am in love with you and everything you do and the way you look. even the way you speak jus–" his lips cut me off and we laid on our sides, lips moving across each others. his hand glides to my cheek and my lower back and we sit up quickly.

i put my hands in his soft hair and then we separate, out of breath, and press our foreheads together.

"well, i thought we were having a cuddle date. but this works too," we both smirk before leaning in again.

i promise not all are gonna end in makeouts lmao

jaeden;

your pov

people crowded me and i was having trouble breathing, things like this made me nervous.

i held jaeden's hand through the crowd and i watched his red shirt, careful not to lose it.

eventually, my hand slips and i don't see his red shirt.

my heart misses a beat and i feel the people getting closer, i try and walk in the direction we were going.

"jae-jaeden!" I yell over he voices. i repeat it over and over until tears are going down my cheeks.

"jaeden," i whisper to myself as i look around slowly, seeing nothing.

i feel someone wrap their arms around me and i scream and a few of the people look at me, "heyheyhey, it's just me. baby, y/n, baby it's just me, i love you, you're alright." i turn to him and hug him tightly while we sway in the crowd.

finn;
your pov

i kept my eyes closed and just listened to the music.

i lay on my bed, music playing softly, and the sound of my own crying was all that filled finn's empty house.

i hasn't seen him in months and the week i get to see him, he has meetings for the first three days before i wake until i go to bed.

so, i'll just stay up and wait for him.

i go through instagram and see he posted on his story, a picture of him and millie, at dinner.

the caption reading;

been great being with you the past few days:)

i took a screen shot and turned off my phone before crying even more.

"how could he do this to me!?" i sob into his pillow, of the house i thought was empty.

"who did what to you?" i heard an angry voice over the music and i sat up quickly and saw finn.

i pulled out my phone and showed him the picture, "that's where you've been? with millie? i love her to death but never thought she would ever let you cheat on me especially not with herself!"

"i didn't–"

"save it you shit, im fucking done."

"baby–"

"don't call me that, im packing my stuff and leaving. I'll be gone by morning, didn't even want to come anyway,"

"i–"

"no, don't even–"

"stop interrupting me!" finn tells over me, "let me explain,"

"I've been meeting with mil's for stranger 3. besides, I would never cheat on you! i love you and only you. you make me feel better than anyone ive ever met,"

"including millie?"

"including millie,"he held out his arms and i ran to him, i threw my body into his and we swayed to the music.

"i love you too, so much more than you know,"