i2

~jack~

your pov

"im so sorry guys, i wish i could tell you everything," i cry, "but anyway, im just so alone and i hate being this way. I just want my friends back, i-" i sighed and wiped a tear, viewing the comments asking why i was crying or telling me im 'okay.'

i wasn't.

"guys im sorry, i can't do this right now. if you have my number, p-please call me. bye guys." i ended my livestream and i stared at my phone, waiting for someone to call or text or something.

but 2 hours and 32 minutes later, nothing.

until my phone buzzed.

unknown; hey this is jack grazer?? um idk if you know me but I was in your live and saw you crying.
you; how did you get my number in the first place?
JackGrazer; that was kinda rude
JackGrazer; I asked my manager who got ahold of yours
JackGrazer; you know me right?
you; yeah, you're friends with Finn wolfhard
you; and sry when I cry too much I get mad
JackGrazer; It's alright
JackGrazer; do you wanna ft? You seemed not okay on live
JackGrazer; but since you don't really know me you don't have to
you; please
JackGrazer; FaceTime you?
you; yes

i waited a few seconds before jack's name popped up and i became nervous before excepting.

"hey," he smiled at me but it quickly faded when he say my face.

"hey."

"would you like to tell me what's wrong?" he asked sweetly before setting his phone against something showing his upper body and a window behind him.

"i mean why not you've already seen my cry, and still are seeing me cry," i shrug and also set up my phone and flip on my light switch.

"you're not an ugly cryer."

"i-i didn't say i was,"

"but you were thinking it,"

he was right, i couldn't help but imagine that he was judging me by my looks, he was attractive.

"well, where do I start?" i wipe the tears off my face and take a deep breath in, "i just feel so alone and feel like none of my friends are my friends anymore,

"everyone is using me for my success and I know that sounds stupid and cliche bu-"

"it's not stupid,"

"yeah it is, everyone social media person says this,"

"which should tell you something about the media," jack began, "everyone and everything puts a pressure and a constant eye on us. its too hard for someone our age to just follow along,"

we sit in silence and stare at each through the screen before i continue.

"im just so broken," i start to cry louder than i was before. i turn away from the camera to hide myself from him before coming back to him with his head on his hand, listening.

"and it hurts so bad," my voice breaks.

"i know, im so so sorry, y/n."

"i wish that i wasn't–i wish i was just normal and didn't cry to people ive only liked Instagram pictures of,"

jack giggles lightly.

"but, you jack, are the only person who called me," i start to cry again, "the only person out of all my 'friends' who called me, and i don't even know you."

"and, i-i just want y/besf/n," my voice broke when i said their name. and this time it didn't stop, i cried loudly in my hotel room. i held my heart with one hand and my other hand was over my mouth. not even near silencing the cries.

"y/besf/n?"

"she's my best friend, been through everything with me..I just wish she was here."

"is she dead?"he asks, adjusting his position.

i laugh nervously, "no, she's just back in my home state."

"which is?"

"missouri,"

"ew."

"ya i know," i sighed, "i hated every part of it, plus it restricted me from pursuing anything,"

"are you in LA?"

"yeah."

"want to meet up tomorrow?"

"uh I guess," not an i guess, a yes please.

"we can talk about the personal stuff in person so it feels ya know..more
important to you?"

"yeah," i tap my fingers nervously, "so are you hanging up?

"not unless you want me to," he smiles, "i have to make sure you're okay,"

"oh..okay. if I fall asleep im sorry,"

jacks pov
four hours later

"y/n? hello?"
"did you fall asleep?"
"i'll assume you did, well sleep well and i hope you get better,"
"im sorry this is happening,"
"you aren't alone anymore"
"you have me."
"anyway, I'll text you the information for tomorrow I guess,"
"goodnight."

(end of FaceTime call with y/f/n
6:47:30)

JackGrazer; tomorrow at In and Out on Tipton at say 1p?

A/n
Ik I just did jack but I had this dream and Idk

Anyway

:)