Friends Forever; part 2

Austin's POV:

I walked alone down the street. I would usually take the bus with my, "best friend" Ally Dawson. But today was different. We had just gone through a fight. Well... argument, not fight. I don't even remember what it was about. Just some stupid thing that apparently was such a big deal. I continued walking down the road, when I heard the screeching sound of a bus. I turned my head to see a bus coming down the road. I looked at the symbol on it. B6... That's Ally's bus... Weird, since when does her bus to down this road? That's when suddenly, I see the bus turn. Turn down the street towards the lake! That's a dead end street! It'll drive right into the lake! What the heck is that bus driver doing!? I started to jog in the direction of the bus. I ran across the street and down the road the bus was going down. I stared down at it. I saw the bus doors swing open. Jut then, the driver totally flew right out of the bus! My jaw... dropped. The bus then dove head first into the water. I could just barely see a figure of a human in that bus... Oh my god... IT'S ALLY!!! What the hell does that bus driver think he's doing!!?? I ran as fast as my legs could carry me down the hill and by the lake. The bus kept sliding deeper and deeper into the water. Threw my backpack on the ground and jumped right into the lake. I swam around the bus. Soon, the entire thing was under water. I could hear the windows cracking open, making the water rush right into the bus. I took a deep breath and dove under the water. I opened my eyes and tried to look around. It was difficult to see, but I needed to find Ally. Suddenly, I saw a figure moving around in the now filled bus. My eyes widened. I swam over to the bus and knocked on the side. She turned to me. Ally!! She looked scared. She swam up to me. I held her hand. She was trying to say something. I desperately looked for a way to get her out. She's too small to fit through a window, and it's filled with broken glass anyways. Then suddenly, I felt her hand drop out of mine. I turn my head towards her, to find that she's now floating unconscious. My heart brakes as I quickly swim up for air. I took a huge deep breath, then went right back under. I was so scared that Ally I almost thought I was going to burst. I swam over to the doors of the bus and tried getting them open. They wouldn't budge. I grabbed a huge rock and started to beat as hard as I could against the door. Then, they flew open. I swam into the bus, searching with every bit of strength I had to find Ally. I then saw her body by a bus seat. I swam over to her and grabbed her arm. I dragged her out of the bus. As quickly as I could, I brought us both back up for air. I took a huge deep breath. I looked down at Ally in my arms. Her eyes were shut and her face was pale. No... NO!!! I swam over to shore. I was out of breath, but I didn't care. Ally needs to live. I brought her body onto the sand. I stared down at her with tears pouring out of my eyes.

Austin: Ally.. 'he whispered'

I brought my head down close to hers and started to give her CPR. Try after try I still failed. But I didn't even think once about giving up. Then, on my fifth try, Ally suddenly started to cough. I pulled away and tares down at her, in shock and disbelief. She coughed up some water, then began to breath heavily. Her eyelids slowly opened up. I let out a ginormous sigh of relief. I felt my whole body shaking.

Ally: A-.. Austin? 'she quietly asks'

Austin: *nods* *talks while crying* Yes.. I'm here... And I'll never leave you..

Then just like that, she brought her arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I squeezed her as hard as I could, without hurting her of course. I buried my face into her shoulder.

Ally: ... I'm, so sorry Austin... 'she says now starting to cry'

Austin: For what?

Ally: I thought... my last words to you, were going to be... I hate you...

Austin: *slowly pulls away and looks down at her* Ally.. it's okay... That's behind me. I don't care about that anymore. All I need, is for you to be safe..

I saw tears coming down her cheeks.

Ally: Y-.. You, saved my life..

Austin: *lightly smiles* Nothing in this entire world will ever keep me from getting you out of harms way.

Ally: *lightly smiles* Is there, anything I can... repay you with?

I thought for a moment.

Austin: ... Can we please be friends again?

More tears came down her cheeks as she quickly nodded. I smiled and pulled her back into a hug. I started to cry into her shoulder.

Ally: Always.

I smiled to myself, as I kissed her ear and held her tight in my arms.

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>

Not... the greatest ending in the world... but, I hope you... liked it. :/

Peace!!✌