Don't Cry [UnderSwap!Sans x Reader]

Ah yes, back to best AU Sans. Request by SansXReaderParadise. Enough chitter chatter, it's STORYTIME. 

You were upset, very very upset. The Nice Cream Cat was out of Nice Creams and there were no new fairy tale books at the Librarby! It was a sad day for an optimist like you. You slumped on the curb and pouted to yourself. You really wanted that Nice Cream too!

Blueberry was walking around Snowdin happily. He managed to get the last two nice creams in stock! He couldn't wait to give one to Papyrus! That is, when he found him. He wasn't at home or at Muffet's! He wasn't at Muffet's! That's crazy!

So He was skipping when he saw you on the curb. Well, whatever Snowdin has instead of a curb. You were pouting. He hated seeing people with frowns on their faces, so he stopped next to you. He politely then began a conversation with you.

"What's wrong?"

"There was no more Nice Cream when I got to the stand..."

"No more? Oh! I bought the last two! Do you want one of them?"

You looked at him. He was willing to give you one of his nice creams? You saw the skeleton's hands and sure enough they each held on Nice Cream. He even happened to have your favorite flavor!

"Yes please! Uh, if you don't have a preference I'd prefer (flavor)."

His eyesockets lit up, he had a wide smile on his face, and he starting bouncing on the balls of his bony feet. He was clearly excited. But hey, if he was excited you could get excited too! Why not be excited together?!

"Wow! That's my favorite too! Here! Have a nice day!"

He hands you the Nice Cream And walks away happily with some pep in his step. You couldn't wait to eat this Nice Cream! Oh, and meet him again sometime. He obviously lives in snowdin. You looked forward to seeing him around.

Okay this was bad, like, really bad. Maybe I should take a break to regain my creative juices for the last two requests... I'm sorry it's so bad.

~Eva