He's a Monster

Hydra was always tough on Y/N, he had the hardest missions and the roughest punishments when he didn't succeed. That is what happens when you are a menace, though, but he had learned. Never back talk hydra, only say 'Yes Sir,' and 'Hail Hydra.'
Speaking of hard missions, he was on his way to a large city in China, his mission to assassinate a well known business man who was dealing in deadly weapons, take the weapons, and more specifically, blow up the damn city. Casualties were necessary, but what did they care, they were hydra.
Y/N stretched as the car drove him farther in, his fangs itching to come out. He dug at his hands the rest of the way there, blood starting to pour out of the finger tips.
One agent said something in Russian to him, and then they were off. As he jumped out of the car, eyes were drawn to them, many people screaming a running from foreign mercenaries. Y/N paid no mind the them, for now, eyes locked on the car of the businessman they had been looking for. He slammed his fist into the window of the driver side door, slicing the drivers throat efficiently. The man in the back looked terrified, and he was currently trying to escape. Lucky him, Y/N locked the doors as he tried to open his, and then he stalked around to him. "This is what happens when you betray hydra," the small boy said, ripping the door off of the car and grabbing the man, pulling him up and out of the car. He looked around to see a large number of police creeping up on them before biting into the man's neck, ripping out his jugular. It was every day that someone got to see a small scaly guy rip out someone's throats with his teeth, so obviously the police were taken aback, and even more so when the hydra agents pulled a large number of weapons out of the trunk of Mr. Ling's car. Y/N looked back at the two agents he had been assigned, free to do with as he wished, before attacking them as well. If Hydra had said they were not to die, then he would have been told so, but they didn't say that so they weren't necessary. By now, police had begun shooting, but it bounced off of his bulletproof vest like nothing, so he didn't pay any mind to them. His eyes scanned the city, becoming slits as if a snakes. He then grabbed the rocket launcher he had discovered and began his onslaught.
Y/N should have known that his joyride wouldn't last long, because just as he sent one building down, fucking Iron Man rose from the ashes.
"God dammit, why the fuck are the avengers here?" Y/N yelled out, noticing the Romanoff was standing behind him as well. He bolted, weapons that were near him slung over his shoulder in a bag. He ran straight into Captain America.
"Do you all have a death wish?" he then screamed, his Russian accent thick. Steve Rodgers shrugged like the smug ass he was, and then the fight was on. Y/N was at all of them, head on with Rodgers and Stark while shooting fucking rockets at Natasha. Just when he thought it couldn't get any more annoying, an arrow flew into his side, making it's way through the vest and poking his side. "I'm going to make you regret that..." Y/N hissed, turning his attention to Clint Barton who looked like he just pissed himself. He jumped at the man, teeth sinking into his shoulder and watching how he immediately slumped down. Good, his poison was working well. He turned his head to look as he was surrounded, before jumping off into a bush and disappearing.
Tony Stark took one look at Barton and knew they were fucked. "Romanoff, get him back to the chopper, we'll take care of Snake kid and get back to you. If we aren't back in an hour, leave without us." Natasha looked hesitant, but Clint's condition was bad, so she was off. Steve and Tony then broke off, looking in separate directions for the kid who kicked their ass. Little did they know, he was watching for them to leave so he could finish the job.
Y/N was getting really annoyed with them, spitting out the saliva he had been saving to power up his poison next time he got ahold of one of them. It was useless. He got out of hiding, watching as Stark looked around for some trace of him, and then the world went black.