Poison

Training Y/N was hard for everyone involved. He had basically destroyed a whole floor of the tower in the first few minutes, and now they had to train outside. Said boy was sparring with Tony, who was assigned to training him right now.
"Kid, you gotta stop trying to bite me, or I'm gonna have to taze ya again and that's no fun," Stark said, huffing as he stood with his hands on his hips. Y/N stuck his forked tongue out at said male, hissing.
"Well, if you weren't covered in fucking armor, I wouldn't have to try and bite your neck, would I?"
Tony said nothing at that, eyes locked on the short boy who was currently perched on a power pole. A power pole. Ridiculous.
Just as Y/N launched himself at Tony, a shield flew past and blocked him. Steve stepped out beside Tony and gave a look to the snake boy as his body morphed back to normal, it looked gross and painful to say the least. Once the boy was fully human, Steve approached him, signaling to Tony that he could leave.
"Hey, Y/N, training is over for now, Fury asked me to come talk with you," the tall, "patriot" spoke as he walked.
"Ew, talking is for dweebs," Y/N then said, his arms coming down to his side. He had been given back his bulletproof vest, but the Hydra logo had been peeled off. Instead, a small embroidered purple snake was in its place. The boy, whose hair was pretty messy at this point, ran a hand through the tangles. He turned back to Steve, who had been observing him the whole time.
"I guess I'm a dweeb then." The tall man gave a small smile, his arm landing on the other's shoulder like he was an arm rest.
"Anyways, I was just wondering how you've been feeling. It's been a few weeks since you started training, and it must have been a hard change, how are you taking it?"
Silence followed the question, and that pretty much answered it.
"Look, I know you're worried, but Buck was serious when he said they can't hurt you here. It's over, no more pain."
Y/N looked up at Steve, his eyes twinkling softly.
-Time Skip-
All of the Avengers were gathered in one room, even some who weren't technically considered part of the team. That is, not yet. Speaking of which, none other than Peter Parker was trying to get Y/N to notice him, to no avail.
"And then I saved the city and everyone in the burning building!"
"Boring."
"But, it was awesome!"
"No, it was boring."
"Oh, come on!"
Peter let out a sigh, giving up. He had been trying to get some kind of reaction out of the boy for an hour or more, but so far he had gotten nowhere. Y/N was staring at the table in the middle of all the chairs, eyes not moving.
"How about... want to gossip?"
This seemed to catch the boy's attention, his head snapping up.
"What dirt do you have, spider boy?"
"Man, and I've got some, who do you want to know about?"
Peter grinned childishly, and this caused Y/N to finally join in, his eyes scrunching up. Tony took one look at the two of them and knew they were in for it, Peter had taken him over to the other side. Now they had two reckless teenage boys to deal with on the mission, which he would be talking about if it wasn't for their giggling.
"Guys, really? Shut up for two seconds, this is important."
The pair instantly stopped talking, eyes wide. Peter was done then and there, but Y/N decided to push him and stick his tongue out, before giggling again. This earned him not only a look from Tony, but also from Steve and Bucky. He piped down after that, shrinking in his seat.
"Alright, now, we've been informed of an attack on Italy, and we need to stop it. It is a large scale terrorist attack, we don't know why, but we have to go now."
Bodies rose almost instantly, and soon they were all on their way to Italy.

--------------

(So, I have a few ways I want to take this story, but I need some help deciding the main pairing. Three options, Peter, Steve, or Bucky. Readers choose and comment down below.)
vvvvvvvvv