Cringe-Part one out of like 12

Cringe-Part 1

Why did it have to be me? I lost him and the last words I said to him where "Go away." His last words to me were," Rose Hart I'm-I'm so s-s-sorry". Then I screamed when he crumpled into dust. In case you didnt know my name is Rose Maria Hart I used to live with my boyfriend Riley but on November 21,1996 a wild vampire cam and killed him. I swore to get revenge on that vampire who put a stake through his heart and just left. Riley and I were so happy until one night he told me he saw a vampire kill my best friend Mary. I told him to leave. The next day I saw him staked alive by the same vampire. I collected his ashes then put them into my locket that he gave me when he told me he loved me. I was really lonley until I met a group of vampires who were kind enough to let me stay with them. They lived off the coast of Alaska and the population is approximatley 230 people. Their names were: Isabelle,the mother of them all, Selena,The mostbeautiful of them all, Emma,the jumpy one, Romeo, The man of the family and also the most aggressive next to Selena, And Juliet the fastes out of all of them. When we met everyone started to treat me as there sister,well except for juliet. She hates me alot I think. The only two with powers were Romeo he could make you do whatever he wanted you too do and Emma she controled plants and animals.And this is where we begin.

I walked over to the couch and slumped down and said"Isabelle,I am not going to highschool!!!!"

Isabelle replied,"Rosie you know better you have to they all known I adopted you and plus you only look 16"

"I'm not going",I simply said then Selena walked in.

"Hey what if we bought you that Merecedes you wanted???",she said as she raised her eyebrows.

"No"

"Okay what if we buy you-"

Bribing me is not going to work!"

"Don't make me get Romeo"

"Oh you wouldnt!"

"Watch me. ROMEO!

Romeo raced down the steps and asked"What Sellie?"

"Can you make her listen to me???",Selena asked then grinned.

Romeo laughed then replied,"No you know better I only use my power when I need them. Now bye" And he was gone.

Selena came up and whispered to me,"You don't come I will make your life a living torture."

And she left. I thought about what she would do to me if I didnt come and raced to my room to find a backpack.

Hey thanks for readin! Please leave comments for me! Part two coming out in just 4 days!!