Cringe-Part 4

Cringe-part 4

Selena screamed,"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!",and she lunged towards the door but Emma shoved her away from the door and held her down.

"I didnt know what to do!! he sits next to me!!!! What should we do???" I yelled back. Selena replied more calmy,"Let me call mom she will get us out." As she called her Emma and I went back to class. While we were waiting The hot guy said,"Hi my name is Josh Frynn and I'm guessing you're Rose Hart?" I replied,"Yees nice to meet you and then Mr.Kaitly said,Rose your mother just called you have a doctor's appointment please go. As I rose up he gently touched my skin then realized with big brown eyes what I was.

I ran as fast as I could through the hallway and jumped in Isabelle's car where they were all waiting. "What happened honey are you all right??" She asked as we sped away. "Isabelle A werewolf is in my class! He touched my arm and now he knows! They will come kill us!!!" I replied I would've cried but that is impossible. "Honey,"She said,"Why don't you Selna and Emma go hunt ok and Juliet,Romeo,and I will go look around the territory okay??"

"Fine" I said still worried. When we got home I changed and Emma Selena and I all went hunting. We were chasing deer when Selena said,"Guys. Run"

We turned around to find a girl about 17 staring at us then a wave of smell hit us. It was a werewolf. She phased and started chasing us. Selena grabbed it by the neck and flung it against a tree but the tree just fell over.So Selena picked the tree up and slammed it on the werewolf. Then she ran back to us and we hurried to tell Isabelle.

Josh's Part

" Lexi is late again for our meeting," I thought to myself. Amanda thought to me,"You know that I can help you with your girlfriend problems," she came closer and sat at my feet,"I can make it all go away." She smirked then I kicked her."Amanda I told you I don't want another girlfriend and I won't till I find my mate" I thought back. She replied,"Well don't be so touchy on it baby boy. Now let's go look for Lexi,Bring along Kyle and ryan too."

"Fine Ryan! Kyle let's go!" As they all folowed me(I like being Alpha) We ran at a good pace then we finally caught Lexi's scent. We followed it and then we saw it. A big old tree was laying right on top of a chocalted brown wolf who was laying in a pool of blood. That was Lexi's wolf and her color. She isn't breathing. I thought," SHE ISNT BREATHING!!! GET THE TREE OFF NOW!!!!" We all changed to human form and brought her body over by the stream next to where she was.I tried pumping her heart but it didn't work there was only one thing left to do. Amanda said sadly,"Go ahead we will go cleanup the evidence." The only way to save a werewolf who is near death is to transer the posiion into the other's mouth. That meant we had to kiss. I kissed her softly on the lips and she changed into human form. It would be a couple hors till she was healed and back alive but this was still very close as we ran home I kept thinking about the girl in my class. She knowws what I am and I know that she is why didn't we start to fight? I thoughht about her again and a voice in my head said,"Mate.Mine.Protect." She was my mate and she was a vampire. I sniffed Lexi and smelled her smell also combined with her friends who I saw in other classes. She killed Lexi and she doesn't even know what will happened next.