Part 1-In your dreams

Kai's POV

"Mom where did you put my camera?" I shouted from upstairs. I've been unpacking for a while now.
"It's in the car sweetie!" I heard her response and I ran downstairs, taking my phone out and seeing the notification that made my heart burst. 'Sam_aldrich is live' I smiled and began to watch his broadcast. He was reading fanfiction this time. (Haha how ironic) "okay so she came into hi- I mean he came into her room" I typed into the chat 'I can read, Sam said" I put my phone into my back pocket with the broadcast still playing as I opened the trunk to the GMC. "I never said I was a good reader." I heard him say, but this sounded a lot closer than his broadcast. I spun around to come face to face with Sam, I like him and stuff but I'm not that obsessed. So I just smirked "oh but you did" Sam laughed softly and I took a moment to look him up and down. (😏) as soon as I looked back up his face was close to mine "like what you see?" He said deeply. "In your dreams." I pushed him off me and started looking for my camera. "Well I guess I should introduce my self" he said "I'm the one and only fabulous Sam Aldrich" I smiled and began to say my introductions when I heard my mom call me from inside. "Well my boss calls me, I'll see you later the 'one and only fabulous Sam Aldrich' " I said as I grabbed my camera and went back inside, winking as I did. I swear I saw him blush a little.

Sam's POV

' bish wut? ' I thought as she walked away, I ran after her and stopped the door as she began to close it. "H-hey this Saturday me and a friend are going to Six Flags... Will you come with me?" I stuttered. She put her hand on her hip and bit her cheek. "Is the real Sam Aldrich asking me out on a date?" She smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Well..." I scratched the back of my neck, biting my lip nervously. She smiled at me, oh that cute smile. "A date It is than." She put a piece of paper in my hand and didn't close the door. "Uhh Sam?" "Yeah?" She laughed "would you mind moving your foot." I blushed and quickly backed away "see you Saturday than?" I said "Saturday it is."