Six flags-part 2

Sorry for the wait guys! So if you guys know that Sam read this or something and could tell me that'd be awesome and uh enjoy!!

Kai's POV

I looked around, fiddling with my thumbs nervously as i stood around the entrance of six flags. Standing on my toes and hoping to spot Sam, being short was not helping. I heard some screaming which sounded pretty fangirlish from the distance and as i looked for the source i felt two arms wrap around me.
"Boo." I heard someone whisper and I jumped slightly before turning around and seeing that it was Sam.
"You idiot don't scare me like that.." I murmured, and before i realized what i was doing burying my face into his chest. And when i did realize backing up. "I'm so sorry..." I blushed, covering my face.
Sam smiled and took my hand "It's not a problem now lets go on some rides." He pulled me after him, dodging some fangirls that were glaring at me. "I don't know about this sam..." I gulped nervously, pulling on my hoodie.
Wait a second.
Is sam wearing my hoodie?
I gasped and laughed before realizing that me and sam were both wearing a grey abercrombie hoodie, jeans, and a pair of vans.
"Twinning?" He smiled and spun around before flipping his hair as we got into the rollercoaster seats.
I nodded and braced myself for the ride to come.

Time skip~

Sam's POV

I laughed as we got off the rollercoaster, Kai looked really confused and scared. Which made her cuter than she already is. I'll be honest with you, i knew Kai before we meet in real life. I used to watch her broadcasts and go on her instagram but never really said anything because I was the shy one. Funny right?
I saw some fangirls walking toward me and i sighed "c'mon kai."
"Wha?" She started as i pulled her away into a photobooth as they passed, screeching annoyingly.
"Well why not?" I said pressing the button to take some pictures. And after a couple i poked her cheek and when she looked up at me. Tilted her chin up and kissed her softly for the last picture.