Draft 1-A

As the short female ran through the woods trying to escape the pursuit of him, she tripped over a tree root. The man towered over her as he spit out an incantation. Her body immediately fell limp as he picked up her body to bring it back to her house. He planned to make it seem like nothing had happened.

"KOUPER! GO VISIT YOUR DAMN GIRLFRIEND!"
"FINE!"

As soon as Kouper knocked oh the door, he was greeted by a teary eyed Mirah. "She w-won't wake u-up.. But s-she's still b-breathing.." Mirah sobbed. "What do you mean she won't wake up??" Kouper screamed. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. But it wasn't a lie.

"I'm afraid she's the most recent victim of a string of satanic rituals. Her spirit has been trapped in an alternate reality and her memory has been wiped." The doctor said. Mirah started sobbing and Kouper stood there, his face blank. 'Who would do this to somebody like her?' He thought. "However, she can be saved. There is an alternate ritual you may perform to enter this alternate reality and find the exit with her to free her and also free yourself. If you would like, I can prepare the ritual for you." The doctor said. "I'll do it!" Kouper volunteered. "Alright then. Let me prepare the ritual for you kids. Be careful."

After performing the ritual, Mirah and Kouper had arrived at a boardwalk. Flowers were growing in many places and there were trees everywhere. Needless to say, the area was beautiful. "So where do we go first?" Mirah asked. "I'm not sure.." Kouper sighed. He hated to admit it, but he seriously missed the short bitchy girl he called the love of his life. On the other hand, Mirah missed her roommate greatly. The pair walked down the boardwalk silently until coming across a girl who seemed to be around the age of 16. She had black hair and wore a maid costume. The girl grabbed Kouper and Mirah by the wrists and started to drag them away.

When they were finally dragged into the building. "Master, I found these two searching the area. I believe they were searching for the hostage." The girl spoke in a monotone voice. "Thank you. Please leave them here for me to deal with." The man spoke.  Kouper quickly noticed something. He saw the person they were looking for. She was a cat human hybrid!! Wearing a maid costume, I might add. Her pale pink hair matched her ears and tail. 

"ROKI!!" Mirah screamed, getting the attention of the girl.

comment if you want me to continue!!