Chapter 10

Vihaan pov:

Wao,what a lovely day!!!
I never thought I would even see her ever.
That face,that smile that beautiful black orbs,I fell for her that instant only when I saw her in the cafe couple of days back..
I was sitting there waiting for my stupid friend Viren,
he always comes late,IDK why do I always come on time if he calls me,
"I should have known already".cursing him under my breath.
Waiter came up to me like 5th time,even he was enjoying my misery..
I was looking on my phone when I heard laughter from the next table,and there 

I saw her.....

I couldn't take my eyes off her,
A beautiful girl was laughing her heart out with her friends,
Her laugh mesmerized me,she was not looking my way so I had all the time watching her,
but then something happened and she looked my way with a frown on her face which made me frown as well,I think she realized what I was doing,after that she didn't even glance at me instead she got tensed and even didn't smile after that,
I couldn't understand what happened.
I felt bad for she was not smiling any more,
Just then my phone rang,it was Viren
"Abe kaha hai tu,I m waiting for you since 1/2 an hour,ab next time milna hona to bta diyo tere time pe aana hai ya ghari k time pe"
" cool down bro,urgent papa ne office bula liya tha islye ni aa paya,sorry"

"Oh everything ok?"
"Yeah just a normal meeting"

"Chal ok then,I will hang up now,meet you tomorrow."
"Ok"
We hung up then,I went from the cafe after having one last look at the beauty infront of me,she was busy chit chatting with her friends so she didn't look at me..and I went from there with her image in my heart.

I went to office for a meeting and then returned back home,all the while I had her imagination..kya kr rahi hogi?,Kyu sad ho gai thi mujhe dekh k? and what not...

I entered home and my nose was hitten by the smell paneer butter masala..I instantly knew something is fishy..because my mother always cook my fav food when she wants me to say yes to her wish..
God knows aaj konsi wish puri hogi mom ki.....I smiled and went to dining table dad was already seated..

"Hi mom ,Hii dad.."
They both looked at each other and then smiled at me..
Ohhkkkk something definitely big is gonna come,be prepared Vihaan...

"Is something special today,u cooked my fav food mom "
"Noth...Nothing as such beta,jus... just thought to cook it for you"
Ohhkkk so she is a lil nervous too, then definitely something big it is,

I also tried to play cool,and had my food ,all the while watching mom n dad from the corner of my eyes having eye-eye talks..
I tried not to laugh though,cz I could listen to them as they both were continuously telling each other to talk to me..but still I play pretended with them
At last after I finished the food,I couldn't control myself from asking them "what's  the matter dad"I asked looking at him and then shifted my eyes to mom and I can say that she is a lil nervous,
"I have been looking you guys since I entered home that you want to tell me something,so com'on dad mom kya baat hai bolona"

"Uh uh um wo we just wanted to say thatwegotamarriageofferforyou" she said it so fast I couldn't understand

"What"
Then dad said
"Beta we got a marriage proposal for you,and this is the picture of the girl"
He said it calmly but my calm was long gone,hearing the word marriage brought all the good and bad memories about her,as I was so in love with her that I wanted her to become my wife,but she had other plans..after breakup I moved on or that's what I call everyone,nd kept myself away from this word only..

"Beta" dad shaked me and I realized I zoned out..he said
"I understand after that incident you might not want to have any relationship but we both just agreed to meet their family it's not that we said yes or something.."
Yes they knew about her,everybody liked her in my house but she had other plans....I shaked my head... what's gone is gone..