° I °

Y/n's p.o.v

"Ughh i hate school so much" i got off my bed... Well more like fell off my bed.

"Oww.." i said while rubbing the back of my head.

Honestly thank the lord im graduating today i know life will be sooo much better after i graduate. Im just so freaking excited!

~~ 1 year later

"May i take your order" i said while i tried to put on my best fake smile.

"Umm ill like an americano, one hot chocolate, and one caramel machiato please" the customer said while taking out his wallet.

The customer was a young man who seemed to be the same age as me but i dont know, he had bright red hair and round sunglasses. He was wearing mostly black.

"Will that be cash or card sir" i once again smiled.

"Card" he handed me his card like he was some sort of rich man.

I took his card with both hands and swiped it.

"Please sign here" i pointed

He signed and i gave him a buzzer.

"When the buzzer rings your order will be ready" i smiled for the third time.

The man came for his order when the buzzer rang and he sat byhimself with a laptop and nothing else.

I thought he came with others because of the drinks he ordered but i was wrong he was there for about 5 hours drinking his different assortments of drinks.

My shift ended around the time he was about to finish his last drink.

I went to change out of my work uniform.

I put on a black crop top and some high waisted jean shorts, as well as some black vans.

When i was about to go out i saw that it was raining

"Damn it how am i supposed to get home now.. Should i take the bus"

"Alright y/n you got this the bus stop is not that far."

I was about to start running when i stopped feeling the rain i looked up and saw a black umbrella with one simple drawing of a white lily.

"Your headed to the bus stop right ?" said a familiar deep voice.

"Um yes but i can make it there thanks anyway" i said because even though he was a customer i cant just trust him.

I mean for all i know he can be some creep who waited for my shift to end just to kidnap me!

"Relax its not like ima eat you" he said.

"Ima go and if you wanna stand under my umbrella your welcome to" he said as he walked to the bus stop.

Ugh damn it y/n oh well.