• III •

((( DISCLAIMER MY GRAMMAR IS ASS SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'm also super immensely sorry for not updating school is a bitch AP classes are a bitch I've just been super busy but I'm still alive and i haven't forgotten about you guys but i know you have probably forgotten about me..haha i lost like four followers but i deserved it but those of you who stayed here you gooo ))

Taehyung's p.ov

God please have mercy on my soul..

I currently have an immensely hot y/n entangled with my own body.. And lips on my neck and God was i dealing with what i may call... A difficult situation..

"Kookie~ah.." She mumbled in her sleep.

And my situation just got solved.

I was not about to play this game i may having a situation but i aint that desperate so i grabbed her hand and pushed it off of me slowly.

She groaned and tightened her grip.

Damn it

Should i just wake her up..

A few sec after me having a internal conflict things became even more complicated.. Y/n was kissing my neck and occasionaly sucking on it.

She would pull away after each kiss just to say kookie.

Shit.

Shittt..

SHIT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
I THINK SHE EVEN LEFT A MARK I NEED TO CALL JUNGKOOK.

I sprang up literally sweating.

Me jumping up caused y/n to wake up.

She rubbed her eyes sleepily

"Tae.. Whats wrong..why are you sweating.. Did u have a nightmare?"

"Do u need a hug tae"

"No y/n thats not it-" i was cut off with her arms rapped around my neck which she had just molested sec ago.

"Y/n I'm fine really.. Exceptforthefactthatyouwereliterallymakingoutwithmyneck but other than that I'm fine" i purposely said what she did fast i don't know why i was embarrassed if she was the one who did it.

"What do you mean?" She tilted her head slightly.

"Y/n you were kissing my neck and your were also sucking at it.. U left a little bit of marks" on the contrary she left like five hickeys.

She gasped

"Oh my gosh tae im so sorry please forgive me" she begged

"Alright.. But only if you talk to jungkook.. Honestly y/n i think your hot and your cute and dorky but me and my hyungs made a promise not to touch each others girls so i cant like you none the less ..love you" i looked trying not to let my eyes water..

Damn it i met her first i hate that she likes him and not me.

"Y/n's p.o.v

He looks hurt but then why is he trying to leave me to go with kookie.

Why did they make such a stupid decision its not like im married to jungkook nor am i an object.

But if this is what he wants then i guess im going to have to do that but before that.

"Tae thankyou, i remember i met you first at the coffee shop and you held and umbrella for me and you made me happy when i was sad i hope that no matter what happens we can stay friends i love you so much. Dont think to much about what im about to do its because your my friend and not just a lover".