Close to you

*Nick's POV*

The girls kept talking about this one movies so when I finished watching To all the Boys I've Loved Before, it helped me realize something the one person I need is jojo. I want to be with her. I looked at my phone and saw that her flight leaves tonight and she's left with the girls again. I hope this plan works

I had asked the boys to help me plan sum and they helped me two days before today. But we aren't just surprising Jojo, we are also surprising the girls. Brandon got Meladi a necklace with a key and he has the necklace with the lock.

To him those necklaces mean she has the key to his heart. Edwin didn't wanna be cheesy so he just went Danny Phantom and dyed his hair and tiff did the same thing. Now they look like twins.

Zion got Diamond a promise ring promising that he won't leave her. Austin got Kianna matching t shirts that have a picture of Rick and Morty because she is the Rick to his Morty. Cheesy I know.

_____
Its three hours til Jojo leaves and the boys are getting ready. The girls are already at the airport chilling with Jojo as they wait.

The girls told Jojo we all wanted to say goodbye. But that all what we going there for. As the time starts going faster we get into the car and go to the airport.

Zion has the balloons, Brandon has the roses, Edwin has Jojo's favorite candy Reeses and gummies and Austin has the speaker ready to blast her favorite song Blank by Blank. As we reach the airport the girls tell us she went to the  bathroom.

We ran to the girls and the boys stood in a line. Zion infront, then Edwin, then Brandon and then me, Austin then comes out from hiding behind the girls with the gift I got her.

As Diamond texted us saying she's on her way back we all got in position and Austin started playing Blank.

As she came closer Zion gave her the balloons, then Edwin gave her the Reese's and gummies, and B gave her the roses. She started tearing up already.

I walked up to her and Austin started lowering the volume to the speaker. I walk up to her and I hug her before giving her the mini speech.

"Jojo I know you didn't know this was gonna happen and it came as a surprise but I came to say that I need to explain how I feel." She nodded her head and i kept going.

"We've been best friends for years and you have been an amazing best friend. This past couple of days made me realize things. I need you Jojo, you are the person I need. I know thos is cheesy but you are the Rick to my Morty, the Liza to my David." She laughed. I love her laugh.

"Your cheesy." She gave me a hug and I started finishing up my speech.

"I love everything about you. Your mind, your laugh, your attitude, everything. I wanna see you more with us and I know after this question I will probably see you more often." Austin gives me the bag and I pull out the necklace that says 'Nick' and one of those long distance bracelets.

"Will you Jojo Love Santiago be my girlfriend," she nodded her head and smiled "I can't give you my last name now but you can have my name on you." She gave me a little peck.

I stood holding her hands and I told her what I have been trying to tell her for months "I'll love you til infinity"

She left to her flight and we all went back home. Now in 3 weeks she comes back down and we can show the whole world

Therealnickmara posted a new photo!

  Therealnickmara: sugar and spice😎  📷: Brandonarrega   👤: Queen

  📷: Brandonarrega
  👤: Queen.jojo

Edwinhonoret, Meladibabyy, Brandonarrega, and 378,681 others liked.

Comments:

User1: oof yall cute

Diamondzeplug: MY FAVSSS😍😍

Zionkuwonu: I STAN

Brandonarrega: I took this😍

Queen.jojo: Love you bub

Queen.jojo posted a new photo!

jojo posted a new photo!

Queen.jojo: He thought I wasn't gonna post this. But my baby is soo cutee😍🤤
👤: Therealnickmara

Therealnickmara, thepmshaderoom, Diamondzeplug, and 579,478 others liked

Comments:

Therealnickmara: why couldn't you post a cute picture of us?🤦🏼‍♂️

Thepmshaderoom: You and nick date now?☕☕

Diamondzeplug: MY FAV COUPLE

Zionkuwonu: He's types ugly sleeping🤢

Queen.jojo: Smd Z he not ugly sleeping you are🙄 Zionkuwonu

A/n: I wanna thank everyone who read this book. I thank you guys for enjoying my weird humor and liking this book. I have other books that will be out. I'm releasing one today called 'Better me' and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. This is the end of Prettymuch™️. Love you bubs and thank you again for reading