Sentimientos

After we hugged I saw the boys and Diamond standing at the door.

"We all about to go get some food yall want anything?" Diamond asked as the boys just nodded behind her.

"Yea I want um a roast beef sandwich but hold the beef cuz I don't like the violence, ummm american fries cuz I don't want no French fries, and umm let me get a double milkshake but hold the milk" Everyone just started laughing at Jojo and then stared at her confused.

It got quite and they stood there for five minutes confused on what we wanted. "Jut get In N Out or pizza" I say rolling my eyes. They give me a hug and walk out of the house to get food.

Jojo and I just blasted songs by Trippie Redd and Xxxtentacion til everyone got back.

Therealnickmara just posted a new photo!

  Therealnickmara: I can't seem to forget the pain I seem to giveThe pain I seem to give, my friend💔

The pain I seem to give, my friend💔

Kianna.bomb, Rachelbih, Brandonarrega, and 947,638 others liked.

User8: is my boo okay?

Zionkuwonu: The second single member of pm

Edwinhonoret: Welcome to the club bro

Maluhoe: mavi ju decuvre dit

Queen.jojo: the real fucking question is WHEN WILL HER UGLY ASS LEARN ENGLISH

Maluhoe: @ ve ugi

Queen.jojo:  @maluhoe I'm talking about your hoe ass. Learn to speak and spell English before coming at my best friend please and thank you

Zionkuwonu: I'M CTFUU SHE WILDIN🤣👏🏽Queen.jojo

Thepmshaderoom: Nick single now?👀☕

Theaustinporter: Yo I'm hungry 

Therealnickmara: Why didn't you text that in the gc? Theaustinporter

Theaustinporter: idk🤷🏻‍♂️Therealnickmara

When they came back with In N Out and ice cream they came into me and jojo singing and dancing to this song she showed me. Zion goes to the speaker and lowers the volume.

"WE BACK WITH FOOD FAUCKERS" Diamond says laughing as the boys looked at me and Jojo weird. I take my phone off the the table and take the bluetooth off. Diamond connects her phone and starts blasting Keep On by Kehlani saying how it's her "shit".

After I ate my In N Out and everyone else was still eating and talking I went upstairs to my room to listen to music.  After a while I hear a soft knock on my door. I take my headphones out and open it to see Jojo.

"Hey can I join?" She seemed to care a lot and was wanted to help make me feel better. I nodded and she walked in. She turned on my speakers and played her emotions playlist, starting off with Faking It by Kehlani.

We sat on my bed and after a couple of songs and a long ass hug after crying and having many xxxtentacion songs, Daniel Ceasar started playing.

I enjoy his music, it's so calm and peaceful. As I closed my eyes I put my head and fell asleep on Jojo's shoulder   and she soon fell asleep. We woke up two hours later to Brandon and Edwin staring at us.

"Ugh what do yall want?" I rolled my eyes as I stood up to pause my music. They stood silent then looked at each other.

"We just wanted to see if you were doing a little better bro" Brandon gave me a hug and then Edwin seemed like he was thinking on what to say.

"Wanna go out for ice cream?" Edwin seemed confused and asked to see of it was gonna lighten up my mood.

Egghead ugly ass🙄: So me, Nick, Jojo, & B left to get ice cream

Best🦒💕: Ard bring me and diamond some

Austin💛: Bring me some too

Buzz B🐝: Hmm🙄

Egghead ugly ass🙄: We gonna think about it

"Hey why is my name Egghead ugly ass" I laughed as Edwin seemed butthurt over the name I have for him. I changed his name to "Danny Phantom headass🤣" and he still was butthurt.

Once we got to the place we bought our ice cream and sat down and just talked. It felt good to talk to them. We got back to an angry Zion for not bringing him or his girl ice cream and to a chill Austin.

Austin didn't really care if we brought him ice cream. I went back upstairs with jojo and we blasted Trippie Redd and Daniel Ceasar until we fell asleep for the rest of the night.