welcome!

WELCOME TO HART'S BAY.

❞

HART'S BAY · a quiet seaside town, a vacation spot for city dwellers, a place where opposites attract. It's rather unremarkable but a cast of six students with secrets, this summer, will make it extraordinary.

FEATURING » An ex-varsity swimmer and a hockey player. A once-wealthy server and a surfer on exchange. A daytime cashier and her nighttime counterpart.

IT'S SUMMERTIME!

And with that, I'm excited to welcome you to the perfect summer destination: Hart's Bay! This small but remarkable town is home to six lovely individuals who I'll be introducing to you very shortly—and I can't wait for you to meet them! 

Every visitor is in for a treat and a roller-coaster of fun and feels, so buckle up and stick around for the ride! And if you want to catch everything as soon as it releases, be sure to add this story to your private and public reading lists and follow me

On a slightly more serious note, I've been working hard on this story offline and I'm incredibly excited (and a little nervous) for you guys to see it. It's been a long time in the making and I really hope you'll give this story the same sort of love that I've given to creating it! 

 ☀ 

ITINERARY!

GENRE » NEW ADULT. That means the characters are 18+ (aka older than Hana and Liam) and there will be some more mature themes (*not related to romance or sex). I wanted to write something more serious for a college-age audience so it's a little different from the other writing on my profile—just something to keep in mind!

LOCATION » HART'S BAY. AKA the same universe and location as Lemon Drops & Candy Shops. However, these are standalone spinoff stories with prose writing. You can read this one first if you wish + Hana and Liam might only make an appearance in the background.

UPDATES » EVERY SATURDAY. There might be a slight delay on occasion because the chapters are significantly longer, but I'll be trying my best and keeping you up-to-date on my profile!  

ENTERED » THE WATTYS 2019. I'm giving it my best shot and I would love any and all support! Fingers crossed!

 ☀  

 If you read all of this and you're excited to read some more, vote and let me know in the comments where in the world you're visiting from! »

And if you have any questions or suggestions of what you want to see go down in Hart's, let me know here too! »

☀ 

Harts © Kelly Ge 2019 All rights reserved.