Prologue

Prologue

In school, they tell us about the history of why we had to start living in towns and cities instead of being able to live in states, or as a country. They said that it was better to just take care of a small city than to take care of a country as a whole. They tell us that the old president couldn't handle taking care of the country so people tried to intervene. Eventually, the government took soldiers and made them fight against the rebels and the rebels fought back harder, they called it The Seditious War. The rebels had overthrown the government, they took over and told everybody that for the next week they could move wherever they wanted but they couldn't move anywhere else after the week. They were not aloud to move to another country and once they moved they would not be able to have any interaction with another state or town is what they told them. Their kids would have to live in the same town and their kids. Once everybody moved they had to pick somebody to take care of the City. They had to get jobs, they had to send their kids to school, they had to do everything they did earlier. They weren't aloud to talk about what it was like before. That was 100 years ago.