MGC - Round Two

I (again) have my entry ready pretty fast. This one was actually really fun to do, brookemichigan!

I think the text looks a bit dull, but I swear that I used white

I think the text looks a bit dull, but I swear that I used white. I wish Phonto had a metallic setting or something, though.

I hope the subtitle isn't too hard to read. The shadow was added to it first to try to distinguish it from the background. I added it to the rest to make the text match.

The gradient and smoke behind the title is there to separate it from the character's dress. White on white isn't exactly great. The color of both was also meant to match the hair.

I actually changed the face shape, the cheek color, and the amount of freckles the girl had. She didn't have any forehead or arm freckles originally. Her cheeks were really red and the freckles didn't look natural to me at first. I changed her nose shape to mimic the shape of Luca (the one you thought would be a good face claim). I also highlighted the cheekbones, inner eye corners, and her browbones.

Lastly, I made her eyebrows darker and thicker. Do they look natural to you? Her eye color was also changed from blue to brown.

That's my entry! I really hope you like it, even if it isn't the winner of this round. I'm really glad that I made it even this far.