Escape the Night 2

Momo's POV

Not everyone in town is telling the truth.

Collen then says something quite odd of her, She just asked what if it's one of us.

After sitting together for a while we had no clue of what to do, "So who do you guys think is lying?"Safiya asked us. I could hear under Mina and Maddison's breath they say Joey, I look at them and both of their eyes were on  Joey.

"I think somebody is lying about their feelings towards people"Rosanna says looking at Mat. I look at him and he looked shocked, "My feelings for everyone is the same, expect Momo because she is my closest friend"Mat says placing one of his hands on my back.

"Teala how do you feel after being put into that challenge?"Joey asked and Teala says she agree's with Colleen on that we can't trust each other. Calliope pulls the map down from the wall and we notice that their is some new areas are opened, called Fat Man Slims. I notice something on the side and read it aloud.

"Beware of snakes. The Serpent's Eyes lie in wait."I say reading the text besides Fat Man Slims. First crazy clowns, now snakes! I notice this lady peeking into our meeting, I bump both sides of me and point to the lady. Everyone soon notices and gets up, The woman starts moving away then runs off.

The group go off chasing her, trying to catch her. As we run outside Roi catches her, Joey and Mortimer take her and put her in a chair. We get some rope and tie her up to the chair, Nikita interrogates her trying to get information out of her.

"She was bit!"Joey and a couple others yell, The lady tells us that the snake woman did it and that she stole her husband. Damn, sucking blood and snatching men. Joey asked about the artifact and the lady says something about suit's in the lounge, Calliope says to go check as she watches her.

The team heads back into the lounge and search for any suits that were around. Joey finds these decks of cards, so everyone searches for the symbols on the cards. Safiya finds the clubs,we try to look, but it was hard. Joey places all the cards down and I notice on the back that the cards have lines on them.

I start trying to connect the lines together with the help of Maddie. Once we finish connect them it connected to the number eight, we keep looking around. Maddie and Mina were searching somewhere and I was with Mat, Manny finds this dice with clubs on it.

"Bring it over here"Mat says searching, I look at Mat and bite my lip and look down searching for something. Manny gasps, we all look over to see the dice goes straight to clubs when placed inside of the square thing Safiya found.

Someone notices this bottle of perfume with a diamond on it, I grab it and spray it on this board near the entrance of the lounge. It showed a faint map of this room with an X somewhere, We search for this X and the girls found it under the floor.

Each hand has a suit on it, so the group decides we need to put it in the correct order. Mat decides to take the lead on this one. After doing so Mat figures out eight equals hearts, clubs equal one, ten equals diamonds, but we were missing spades.

Colleen, Mina, Maddison and Safiya find this statue of liberty with a ring. Joey looks through it noticing it connects to another ring, Joey points to this poster and ask what's on there and their was a tiny 5 there, so 5 equals spades. After putting the hands on the correct place the box opens up and we see two stones and a note. Maddie begins to read the note.

This is the second of the wicked artifacts. To cleanse the Serpent's Eyes you must find the head of a great snake, place the eye inside and bathe it in the blood of the serpent's heart.