Escape the Night 3

a/n: my writing style is a little different.

momo's pov

we all sat on the couch feeling tension between all of us. "let's just remember the pact we had from the beginning"mat says holding my hand and looking at the group. i look at mat and smile and nod, "better not start an alliance between you and your girlfriend mat"maddison says and i roll my eyes.

safiya reminds us that their is still someone who is lying to us. colleen adds onto the fact that we need to stop fighting because sooner or later the sun will come up and we'll all die. we talk about the box and i point out the pictures on the side, "those people on the side of the box are the same as the briefcase joey held at the start"i say.

joey nods, joey says that the people resemble the society against evil. the group asked why joey knows this while joey speaks of the society against evil. all they do is try to stop the evil is certain places. i look at mina and maddison who stands behind joey and just whisper things.

maddison's pov

joey pretends everything is okay, but he lies. he's lying to everyone, he's telling everyone that he only knows the society against evil, but we know it all. shane and many other died because of them.

the group asked teala fo bring the map to the table and we noticed that their is a new section on the map, a forest. mina goes and reads this new paragraph, "Man with no names lair"mina starts off. "The man with No name was hunted because the town thought he was a freak of nature. He sure showed them"she reads.

all of a sudden something crashes.

momo's pov

we all rush out to see a dead body. we all stare in awe, i rip open the bag and everyone jumps. manny notices a book in the bag and takes it, we all decided to go back inside. joey reads the book.

i'm getting close to finding the statue of era. his power is both terrifying and intoxicating. many of died seeking to obtain it. after gathering their obituaries, i discovered that their deaths have been secretly chronicled in 'adventures of allan quartermain'. there's something about placing the volumes in their proper order that will reveal that statue." joey says.

"the painting holds the key"joey says finishing the passage.

We figure out that we have to find 6 books with his name on it. we also find out that their is a painting with 6 people right in front of us. Maddison and the other girls take down the painting and we search for the other books.

soon we find all these books, and joey finds a picture of a book holder to place all the books in. we still needed the obituaries to figure out what order the books are in, joey finds one in the book we found. soon we get them all lined up in order from the detailed description in the obituaries.

joey and safiya places the books in the book holder and a big secret door starts to fall slowly. we all walk in slowly, mat grasps my hand tightly as we look at the supposed statue of era. joey opens the box and reads the note, inside the box had a bunch of straws as well.

the statue of era infects all who touch it. to purify the corrupted idol, five ancient stones must be placed at its feet. to find the stones you must assemble two hunting parties by drawing straws from the box.

the two with the short straws will be the party leaders. starting with the youngest leader, they will take turns picking their team. the group that recovers the stones will be safe from the final challenge. however, the man with no name protects his gems, and his touch removes you from the hunt for five minutes. your only sanctuary is under a red light.