Chapter 1

Elsa's Diary

I built Olaf a room in the palace. There are piles of snow on the floor and it even has an ice bed. He was thrilled when I showed him. Anna loves having Olaf in the castle, and I have to admit that I do, too. He's always so cheerful and optimistic!

Anna has decided to teach him to read and write. His face immediately lit up when she handed him a diary. . .

Olaf's Diary

Hi! Im Olaf, and I like worm huggs! Your my knew diary! Sumer is so prety! I luv flowrs! Anna is helping me lern how to rede and rite. Its relly hard thouh.
(A/N Yes, I know his spelling is horrible. He's just learning how to read and write. His spelling will get better as he keeps learning.)

Anna's Diary

Yay! Olaf got a new room today! I love having him in the castle! It's so much fun! I like the open gates. It's not so lonely anymore.

Oh, I'm teaching Olaf to read! Teaching is actually harder than I thought, but he's a fast learner.

Kristoff's Journal

Sven and I found Elsa's snow monster today. We were passing Elsa's ice castle. I was admiring the work - the elegant arch of the staircase, the smoothe, glassy surface of the ice - when I heard a moan. Sven ran off to investigate, and I couldn't let him go off on his own.

I caught up to Sven because he stopped at the top of a hill. The snow monster was wedged in a crevice. One of his legs was cut off - probably by a sword. Remembering how it attacked us, I almost left it there, but its scared wimpers reminded me too much of Sven. I couldn't just leave him to die.

I went to Arendelle and told Elsa, Anna, and Olaf. Olaf started crying and said that he was gonna miss his good friend "Marshmallow." I don't always understand the snowman, but Anna adores him. Elsa went up the mountain to use love to destroy the monster. I don't really know what happened after that. Anyways, it's not really my business.

~Kristoff

A/N Hi! I know, I know. It's short. Other chapters will be longer and more exciting. Sorry if it's bad, this is my first story on Wattpad. Comment if you liked it, saw any mistakes that I didn't write on purpose, or just want to say hi. I'll try to update again soon. Until then:

Vote

Comment

Follow me

~LB

~~~~~~~~

Editing A/N Hey guys! I've decided to edit this story! I'm leaving the storyline and all of my original A/N's intact, but I'm fixing grammar and making the story less repetitive. I hope you enjoy!

Also, if a chapter has "(to be edited)" after the title, then I HAVE NOT edited it yet. Thanks guys!

~CB