Chapter 10: Explanations and Dates (to be edited)

Elsa's Diary

I'm going to find out how the twins and I have powers! I'm excited, but nervous. What if something awful happened to one of our ancestors to give us our powers? Do I really want to know why I have my powers? I wonder what we'll find.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$TIME SKIP$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know how Sam, Matt, and I have our powers. We found my mother's diary. As I was flipping through the pages, I found an entry about me. My mother wrote about summer and winter magic. My grandmother had somehow been granted power over plants, weather, and temperature. My mother could use the magic a little bit, but her magic wasn't as strong.

Anna's Diary

Ice powers aren't as subtle as summer powers. Elsa was making snow, while I was creating flowers. Mother was the only other person who knew about my magic. I forgot about it when I was about five. Elsa struck me in the head with her powers, and the cure was removing ALL magic from my life. I forgot about Elsa's powers. I also forgot about mine. I can control plants and slightly control fire. I passed my gift on to Sam and Matt.

Rapunzel's Diary

This is so cool! I never would have guessed that Anna had powers. I wonder if Anna can make plant-men. Would they come to life like Olaf? Olaf could get some new cousins! That would be cute! I hear that Elsa and Jack have started dating! I totally ship Jelsa! They are such a cute couple!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ TIME SKIP @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jack's Journal

Elsa's birthday is tomorrow! I have no idea what get her! We've been dating for a while, and I want to give her the best present ever. I have no idea what to do! She likes blue and purple. Cold doesn't faze her. She loves snow and ice. She loves visiting her ice palace on the North Mountain. I'll think of something. Eventually. Hopefully. What am I going to do?

A/N What should Jack get Elsa for her birthday? I want you readers to decide. Comment or PM me and tell me what Jack should get Elsa. Jack wrote some helpful information(favorite colors, place, ect.) in his journal. The person with the best gift idea will get their idea used and a dedication.

I'll update soon. Until then:

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Thanks!

~LB