Girl Talk||Please read A/N

Alright guys! I am currently working on the Proposal chapter, so these next few are basically just filler chapters. They will be short. Anyways, I want to thank you guys for your support in this book. And, this book may or may not have the lowest ranking for #hiccstrid. Hehe. So, I would really appreciate if you could share my story on Wattpad.

I've also kinda wanted to do this chapter for a while now. Let me know if you want me to write your ideas.
P.S: This is after HICCSTRID starts dating but the gang doesn't know yet. Lemme know if you want me to do a chapter where the gang reacts (separately or together) to HICCSTRID.

Heather P.O.V:
Something is up with Hiccup and Astrid. They have been closer than usual. I mean, they literally just stayed behind in the arena, just the two of them. I hope they're together.
Fishlegs' voice cut through my thoughts, "Heather, you okay?"
Concern filled his voice. He was so cute.
I smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired."
I kissed his cheek and blushed. Then, I walked back to Astrid's hut, where I was staying. She didn't come back until late at night. She quietly snuck in and jumped into bed. I smirked. She and I were going to have a talk soon.
- Time skip, still Heather's P.O.V -

I woke up early, and Astrid was sharpening her axe. I walked up to her.
She looked up and smiled, " Hey Heather!"
I smiled back, "Hey Astrid! Say, where were you last night?" Innocence leaked into my voice.
Her face flushed, "Uhhh somewhere?"
I smirked, " Were you in the arena?"
"Maybe."
"With Hiccup?"
She laughed, "What is this, an interrogation?"
I shrugged, "I guess you could say that."
I sat down next to her and smirked, "Now spill!"
She rolled her eyes, "Fine, I'm trusting you. But you can't tell the gang about this, and you definitely can't fangirl over this."
I pouted, "Fiiiiiiiine."
She took a deep breath and said, "HiccupandImayormaynotbedating!"
It took me a minute to figure out what she said, but when I did, it was almost impossible for me to hold in my squeals.
I couldn't help it. A small squeal escaped my lips as I asked, "How did this happen? Why didn't you tell me? MY OTP IS CANON!!!!" I might have screamed the last one. Astrid shushed me and looked around. She began to explain. When she got to the part about them kissing, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I squealed. Loudly. Astrid just sighed and said, " I'm going for a flight."
"With Hiccup?" I wiggles my eyebrows.
She flushed, "Mayebe." She quickly ran out the door.
I sighed, knowing I could die happy, because HICCSTRID was canon.

Done! Sorry if it wasn't that good. In case you're wondering, my phone autocorrects HICCSTRID to all caps, but I'm not complaining. Anyways, I would appreciate it if you could share both my stories on Wattpad.
Thanks!
Keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal