Not Good Enough

Heyyyyy guyyyyyysssss!!!!! First modern au in da house! Sorry if it's really crappy, this is my first time writing a modern au. Let me know if you want more.
Personally, I was thinking of doing another Truth or Dare chapter. Let me know if you want one.
Also, Merida will be in this. If I used your name as one of the cheerleaders, I don't have anything against you. Please do not take offense.

Astrid P.O.V:
"You'll never be good enough for him!" Ashley sneered as she slammed my locker door shut.

"He deserves better!" Maddie said in agreement.

"Hiccup should be with me!" Merida finished and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up. You're just jealous that he picked me over you." With that I turned and stormed off. But one thought kept nagging at me: What if they're right?
I shook my head to clear my thoughts.
Then, I saw Hiccup make his way over to me.
I smiled as he pressed a quick kiss to my forehead and slipped his hand in mine.
"Hello M'lady," He smiled.
"Hey Hicc," I kissed his cheek.
Then, the bell rang and Hiccup pulled me to class.
-Time skip, sorry if this is extremely short-

Hiccup and I were walking back from school. We were heading to his house to work on a project.
Once we got started, I couldn't stop thinking about what Merida, Maddie, and Ashley had said. Somewhere around 6:30, Hiccup's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, "What's wrong Astra?"
I looked up into his emerald green eyes and sighed, "It's nothing,"
He frowned and pecked my lips. When he pulled away, he said, "Really? It doesn't seem like nothing to me."
I smiled and shook my head. He knew me so well.
"Well, some girls at school said that I didn't deserve you. And they were right." I said that last part quietly, but apparently he heard it.
He growled and his cat, Toothless, looked sleepily up from his slumber.
"Who. Was. It?" He asked, emphasizing each word.
I gulped. He could be pretty scary when he was mad.
"It was Ashley, Maddie, and Merida," I said as he glared out the window.
"I'm gonna kill them! No one talks to my girlfriend like that!"
I put my hand on his shoulder and he turned to face me.
He sighed and said, " Astrid, they're wrong. You are beautiful and amazing and deserve so much more than me. You could do so much-"
I cut him off with a kiss, knowing what he was about to say. He kissed back and I smiled against his lips. I loved this boy so much.
I pulled away and said, "Don't say that. You are amazing and I love you so much!"
"I love you too, M'lady."
"Hiccup."
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course!"
"How much do you love me?" I asked, looking him directly in the eyes, fearing the answer.
"Astra, I love you Till the edge of the universe."
I was puzzled, " But the universe is constantly expanding."
He smirked and said, "Exactly." Before leaning in and pressing a kiss to my lips.

Done! Again, let me know if you want more of these modern one shots.
Sorry if was short and crappy.
Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal