L I V E L I F E

• G R A C E •
"May I come in?"

"Yes."

Opening the door, came in the housekeeper. She left some aid-kits and a tray full some desserts on the table by the entrance.

"Do you need any help at all? Unpacking? Vacuuming?" She rubs her hands together. I was almost done but I could really use a hand.

"Yeah, can you help me with my clothes? I know they're a lot but-"

"Of course, I understand." She smiled, getting started. It was so awkward. She was quiet and productive while I was standing weirdly. As I get to hanging up my clothes again. I decided that I should loosen up the silence.

"So.. Miss? What's your name?" She didn't say anything. I guess employees aren't supposed to talk or give out their information to guests.

"Miranda Walker.

I spoke too soon.

But you may call me Mrs. Walker or anything you want. What's yours?"

Smiling at her while also getting everything cleaned up, I answered her back.

"I'm Grace. Um- can I just called you Aunt Walker? I don't have an aunt." I asked. She pouted for a sec before turning to me with a smile. The one that comes out if she wants to hide something.

"Of course, Grace."

I was happy that we were already getting close. She seemed as if she's in her early thirties but I heard that asking for a woman's age is disrespectful. It also shocked me that even at the country side, there are hotels. Well, a short amount of hotels.

When we were both done, I rested on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. It's a rather habit I do sometimes when I'm just lost in thought.

"I'll be taking my leave now. If you need anything, you can call for service and I'll just be there." Aunt Walker throws away her gloves and left my room. There wasn't anything that I could do in this apartment. It was big and comfortable but since I don't really know the place, going out to explore might be a fun thing to do. I'm finally doing something without Ric and Tay.

Oh right. I forgot to call them. I'll just send them a text that I'm okay.

After that, I headed out of the building. Everyone was very welcoming so far and I feel nice here. As I kept walking, something along the way caught my eyes. It was a bridge full of people. People that were being pushed, people that pushes a person into the water. Most of them were half naked.

Wait.

Half-naked.

AHHHHHH!

I covered my eyes, walking without my vision. As I kept walking, I bumped into a wall, but do walls make grunt sounds? Removing my hands from my eyes quickly, there was a boy. I look at him, scamming his body. His hands were on his hips but he's half-naked.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to do anything, please don't shoot me with your shotgun." I backed away, but this time I actually trip on a cart and fell. Well, I thought I was going to. The guy held me.