Chapter 30 (11/1/19)

Lucy's P.O.V

I was asked many questions, most had no answers. By most, I mean all. 

 'Where have you been' 

'Why did you leave'

 I only knew this because Gemini told me. After I escaped I went into hiding, no one can know. Tofu, his partner and master, whoever the heck that is already finished with the building of the gate.  But they have to wait because they're missing the celestial keys. 

Today's was the third fay of the Grand Magic Games. I made sure to wear a mask and cape, no one can know I'm here no matter what. 

The first round was simple, but not for dragon slayers, i think if you're smart you know what challenge it is. The judges explained the games, I was above Fairy Tails boof so I knew what was happening. 

"Nashi can't go," Master said.

 "Why? What's the point of being apart of the team if I can't do anything?" she added

Shes so hot-headed like her father. Master looked at her like he knew something she didn't. 

"You've been on a train haven't you" Nashi nodded "But im usually asleep so." The teams were called. All was left was Fairy Tail to say who was going. 

After around five seconds something unexpected happens, "I'm going" Said Nashi, so not really unexpected. 

When all the players were set up, Nashi stated to go, but soon realized that she regretted going on this game. 

The game took almost the whole 30 minutes to complete. Nashi didn't rank last but she didn't rank first. 

Nashi of Fairy Tail scored 5th out of 8 players, which wasn't so bad...

That day of the game's past faster than the last. At the end of the day, Fairy Tail still scored 2nd.  

"But at least they weren't last."

"yeah," Everyone agreed. 

________________________________

A/N: Hi