ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"Monteiro, let's not be an assassin today. Why don't I take you out on a date?" Isaac said, his voice smooth and deep. "Sure, yeah," April sighed, looking at the clock. 7 AM, no wonder she was so tired.

"Isaac, why are you here at 7 in the morning?" April asked, yawning. "Because, we need the whole day to ourselves," he replied, grinning.

"I despise you sometimes," April claimed. "No, you love me," Isaac said cheekily. "I do, don't I? It's funny, I'm supposed to hate you but now, I can't help but love you," April admitted, laughing a bit.

"April Monteiro, will you make me the happiest man on the world and marry me?" Isaac asked.

"I would, but I'm too young for marriage."

Isaac chuckled and then told her to get ready, beaming in excitement, looking like a 5 year old boy that just got a new toy. Once April had gotten ready, he pulled her out of her apartment and dragged her to his car.

"Today will be so much fun," Isaac cheered, excited that he could take the girl he loved out. "You don't know how gay you sound right now," April scoffed, tired of listening to such a perky voice at 7 in the morning. She was definitely not a morning person.

"I'll be gay for you."

April's eyes widened at this, "What?!"

"You heard me angel," Isaac said, smirking. "Relax, I'm only joking."

"You better be," she grumbled, stunned that her boyfriend just called her a man. Wait, were they together?

"Isaac," April started softly, "What are we?"

"I don't know," Isaac sighed, "What would you like us to be?"

"I don't know," April copied which made Isaac crack a smile.

"You're the best, Monteiro."

April grinned at those words, ever since they both proclaimed their love, her life had been so much more joyful now. "Of course I am," she boasted, laughing.

"We're here," Isaac said as he parked the car. April looked outside, and saw Carraca's. She gasped, "How did you know?"

"I may or may not have did some serious stalking on you."

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you still remembered my favorite restaurant though," April said, laughing a bit, happy that he still had remembered.

"You meant the world to me, I even remember you told me -" Isaac said and paused, waiting for her to join.

"You have to try out Carraca's, you'd die!" They exclaimed together. "Thank you, I love you so much Isaac," April cried, pulling in Isaac for a hug.

It's been a long time since she felt someone actually care about her so even the slightest action could make her heart melt.

"I love you too," Isaac murmured, stroking her hair, "Now, Monteiro. Who knew you were such a softie? Let's go eat."

"There goes the sweet Isaac," April joked.

As Isaac was telling her all about the date they would have, he pulled out a chair for her. "Ladies, first."

"You sound so fake," April pointed out, "Shut up and let me look at the menu now."

Once they had ordered, Isaac having a classic cheeseburger with fries and April having lasagna, they started to engage in conversation.

"I can't believe you woke me up at 7 AM for this," April exclaimed, watching hungrily as the waiters passed by with food.

"It does take around 3 hours to get here," Isaac reminded her. April had rolled her eyes and tried to pull an annoyed face but she couldn't hold back the small smile forming.

"You're such a nerd," April remarked. "A nerd for you," Isaac responded.

As their food arrived, April stared at it. "This looks so good," she said to the waiter. "Thank you, I'll be sure to tell the cook this."

"So, still mad about me waking you up at 7 AM?" Isaac asked.

"Shut up and let me eat my food, then you're forgiven," April moaned, practically inhaling her lasagna. No doubt was this her favorite restaurant but she hadn't been there for a long time, since she would probably collapse if she drove 3 hours and it was too far away to go on a train or subway.

Isaac took a few bites of his burger, mainly watching the girl in front of him devouring her food. Since he was basically the it guy, he had been with tons of girls and all of them ate salad, unlike April. Instead of having table manners and taking small bites, April did the exact opposite but it was somehow irresistible to him.

April had stopped eating and looked at the boy sitting across from her, basically consuming her with his eyes. "What?" She questioned.

"Nothing, you just have a little sauce right there," Isaac observed, pointing to a spot and wiping his thumb near her lip. "Perfect."

He licked his thumb coated in marinara sauce and smiled, "Yum."

April returned the smile, the two of them looking like star cross lovers perhaps.

After she had finished, Isaac called the waiter over and asked for the bill.

Getting back in the car, Isaac turned April's face and pecked her on her lips. "Mmm, you taste good."

"Thank the lasagna then," April said, making Isaac lick his lips. "No, I think it's just that April Monteiro taste."

Isaac was typing something into his phone and her phone suddenly beeped.

Isaac - Ready for our next adventure?

"Isaac!"

He chuckled, "Remember our thing."

April had hurriedly typed out a few words, wanting to spend more time with Isaac.

April - Hell yeah, love you.

-ꌗ꓄ꍏꉓꍟꌩ