Chapter 1

(Alyson's pov)

I took a deep sigh, "Guys, I have to tell you something," I said to my friends quietly.

"What is it?" My closest friend, Angelica, said in worry. Angelica had long blonde hair that was a bit darker at her roots. It was nicely curled and she had bright green eyes. She was taller than me, probably around 5'6, but she wears heels so it makes her look taller. She was more of a preppy type girl while I was more of a geeky emo girl. We were practically the total opposite, but somehow we got along.

I looked over to Austin, who just so happened to be the quarterback of the football team. We had been dating since sixth grade, and it's the middle of Junior year. He's considerably tall, over 6 feet, and I'm only 5'3. He has jet black hair, only a bit darker than my raven hair, that was in an undercut, his bangs covering some of his face. He was fair skinned while I had tan skin and he had bright blue eyes like mine, "I'm moving."

Angelica and Austin went wide-eyed, "Aly, you can't be serious!"

"I'm as serious as ever, Angelica."

"Couldn't you just stay for the rest of junior year?" Austin asked, a hand on my thigh. I looked over to him with my ocean blue eyes.

"I would, but my dad got a raise and it just so happened to be out of state. We have to be out of the house by Saturday."

"But it's Wednesday!" Angelica yelled, making me flinch.

"I know. I only found out yesterday and Eren had to tell me. He found out way before I did and I just got notice."

"And you didn't call!?"

"I didn't know what to do. I'm just as heartbroken as you guys are."

"You do know what's going to happen to us, right?" Austin asked, his voice shaky. I turned to him and pecked him on the lips.

"We can make it work. I can come to visit as much as I can. We're only moving to the state over. I can drive over whenever I have time. We can make this work," I smiled slightly. Angelica, Austin, and Eren are the only ones that can make me smile. Austin smiled back before grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I trust you, A. We will make this work."

"Ew. Couples are disgusting," Ava said with a gag. I rolled my eyes before looking over to Matthew, her boyfriend, staring at her in confusion. Matthew had dark brown hair that was slicked back by hair gel. He also had bright blue eyes like Austin and me. He was a bit shorter than Austin, but only by a couple inches. I chuckled before looking a Matthew.

"Angelica, your boyfriend is sitting right next to you."

"Right, right. We're not like you, though," I laughed before looking her straight into her gorgeous bright green eyes.

"Yeah, you're worse," Austin and Matthew laughed as the bell rang and we walked to class. The day was pretty boring as always, except for P.E. Physical Education is my favorite class of school and I love competition. I'm the most athletic one, besides Austin, because we got the class with the most unathletic people I have ever met. The girls stood around and do nothing and flirt with the guys while the guys do the same.

Austin and I still like to play against each other during P.E. because we're the only people who can do things. The teacher isn't well either. He doesn't tell the kids to do what they need to do and they criticize us for doing something wrong. This school is so fucked up.

I arrived home after school to see my dad already packing, "Where's Eren?!" I yelled as I walked up the stairs to my room.

"He's out with Levi!" He yelled back at me. Levi was Eren's boyfriend. They met online playing video games and Levi occasionally drives over here to spend time with Eren. He goes to the school Eren and I are going to go to, so Eren has been pretty excited to leave. Plus, he doesn't have many friends at the school we go to now. The only friends he have are me, Austin, Angelica, and one or two of his own that he met. He never did well with the whole 'human interaction' thing.