Chapter 7

(Disclaimer!: This chapter contains sexual harassment.)

(Third pov)

Drunk teenagers surrounded the inside and outside of the Jaeger household. Levi and Eren were making out in one corner with Eren on top of Levi. Hanji and Erwin weren't as drunk as the other teenagers because they had self-control, and was the same for Annie, Bertholdt, Connie, Sasha, and Matthew. Alyson, Angelica, and Jean, on the other hand, all had too much on their minds...especially Alyson.

"Oh my God, Angie. I've missed this," Alyson said with a slur as she slung her arm around Angelica's shoulder.

"I know right!?" Angelica said with the same amount of slur.

"Getting drunk at parties, sneaking out really late, sneaking in really late, ugh it was amazing! I want to move back there."

"Alyson, you can't be serious! You can't move back!" Marco yelled at her with Jean slung around him.

"It's not like I would be able to move back anyway. Where would I live?"

"You could move in with me. My parents love you. They miss you being around all the time," Angelica said as she set her head on Alyson's lap.

"Like my dad would let me do that. I mean, he's not even here. He's out of town, and on my birthday. I hate celebrating my birthday."

"Come on, A. Stop being so down on yourself."

"You know why I don't like it, Angie."

"I know, let's just have some fun~"

"Alright, alright. You can borrow one of my swimsuits," Alyson said with a smile and walked up to her room, tripping over herself and Angelica as they giggled.

(Marco's pov)

"Jean, get up. Let's go outside," I said, trying to get Jean to drink some water.

"Ooh, I can play soccer!~" Jean slurred.

"No, you're too drunk for that," I sighed and looked around to all the drunk teenagers. We're only 16 and 17 years old, we shouldn't be doing things like this. Luckily, there were no drugs because they forbade it, but they did allow alcohol, "We shouldn't be here," I muttered and put my fingers to my temple, but I didn't want to go. I wanted to be here for A's birthday since she doesn't like celebrating it.

I was actually surprised to hear that A had snuck out of her house and gotten drunk at parties before. I didn't think that she was the type to do something like that, but there may be something that I don't know about her. She's not the girl everyone thinks she is, and I'm going to find out who she actually is.

(Third pov)

Angelica and I were in the pool along with a couple of other guys, including Matthew. Marco and Jean were still inside, but I was too drunk to even care. I could tell the two other guys that were there, were flirting with me, but then again, I was too drunk and depressed to care. My dad's not even here, and on my birthday. I figured out he got engaged to my crush's mom on the anniversary of my own mother's death. What is wrong with him? 

I was chilling in the pool with Angie when one of the drunk males started to kiss my neck unexpectedly, "Stop," I whined as I tried to push him off me. He forced his lips onto my neck harder as I softly moaned with shut eyes, "Stop," I whined again and opened my eyes. Matthew and Angie were flirting and didn't pay any attention to me. Soon, the other guy started to kiss my neck as well, and put his hand on my thigh, moving it higher and higher, "S-Stop," I stuttered.