Chapter 2

(Alyson's POV)

I woke up the next morning and slowly got myself out of bed and got dressed. I wore a tank-top tucked into black high waisted jeans and a black leather jacket. I topped it off with a black choker and black leather ankle boots. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting on my makeup. I had highlighter, blush, waterproof mascara, and smudge-free eyeliner in a wing.

I put my hair up into a ponytail after straightening it and grabbed my backpack and walked out my door, saying goodbye to Eren, "Hey, Aly. Give me a ride?" Eren said to me.

"What about Levi?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"He had to leave early this morning."

"Tsk, what a boyfriend he is. Get in," Eren rolled his eyes and walked to the side of the car and got inside. I got in after I threw my backpack in the back, "You really need to get your driver's license. You're 16 and you don't have your driver's license. Your little sister got one before you did."

"Whatever, you don't drive around much. Plus, you're now my designated driver."

"Oh hell no! You have Levi! Don't make me drive you everywhere!"

He laughed and shook his head, saying nothing. We arrived at school and I got out of my car and was immediately met with a bear hug by Angie, "I'm going to miss you so so much, A!" She cried. Matthew came up not long after, giving me a side hug.

"I'll miss you too, Alyson," Matthew said quietly.

The four of us walked inside, Eren trailing behind us, not wanting to interact with people. I looked around for Austin when I saw him talking to the Cheerleader captain, Becky. She had luscious long brown hair that was up in a curled ponytail and she was one of the only cheerleaders that wore their uniforms all the time. She was like one of those cliché cheerleaders that everybody pretends to love but secretly hate.

Austin was leaned up against the locker with his forearm. Becky was twirling her brown hair in one hand and holding some books in the other hand while she chewed on a piece of gum. He was smiling and laughing at her. She lifted her arm up and dragged a finger down his chest. I stared at them intensely as she stood on her tiptoes and captured her lips in his. He didn't pull away and his eyes slowly melted their way shut, grabbing her waist with one hand.

I stood in shock, I didn't know what to do. My eyes started to tear up and Matthew and Angie exchanged sympathetic looks before turning their heads to look at me. I clenched my backpack straps and walked past them angrily as they pulled away. I was looking forward and I saw Austin look at me with guilt in his eyes but I ignored him.

Eren ran up to me, "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice full of worry, guilt, and sympathy. I sniffled and rubbed my eyes angrily after letting go of my backpack straps.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just want to get out of here. Let's go home. I just want to move."

"I'm so sorry, A. I really thought he loved you."

"Yeah, me too," Eren and I walked outside and was almost to my car when Austin yelled my name.

"She doesn't want to talk to you," Eren said as he stopped Austin from getting to me.

"I just wanted to clear things up," Austin said with guilt.

"What do you have to clear up?! You just made out with the cheerleader captain while we were dating! I should've listened to the things people were telling me. We have nothing to talk about, Austin. We're done and I'm never coming back to you."

"But I love you, Aly-"

"-Don't call me that. You're not worthy of it. Get in the car, Eren," I replied coldly as I turned around, but I turned back around to face him, "Oh, and if you fall in love with two people, go for the second, because you wouldn't have fallen for the second if you truly loved the first," I said angrily as I turned away and walked to the drivers seat of the car.