°Chapter 11°

Taehyung P.O.V

   From all the places here I am again,forcing to see my past right in front of my eyes,is painful.

   Oh shit,Im crying again in front of his sight,Im so stupid,what he think about me now?

   I can't let this stop us from our bussiness,we come for shopping and he was so happy about it,I don't want to change location now.

    I took steps out of the car hesitantly,wishing that my heart will not beat so much.

   Jungkook gave me a weird stare and then step out of the car,opening the door "Tae...if you're not comfortable here then is alright so we-"

   "No no,is okey,let's go"I can't go back now,I need to confront with my flashbacks,and if he is by my side then maybe I feel more confident.

    Jungkook cupped my cheeks suddenly,looking deep into my eyes "Are you sure about this?"

   Oh shit,my cheeks burn again,Im still not so used to touches from someone else.

   Im readed too easy by others so he must discovered how hard it is from me.

   After I mumbled a fast "mhm" and fake a smile to escape I grabbed his arm gently and pointed to some shops from the mall,like I was enthusiast about it.

   The weather was very beautiful,the sky was blue with no cloud that cover the sun,it made me feel happy.

    Few hours passed fast with him,he showed me some shops and I tried a lot of clothes recommended by him.

   He waited for me outside of the cabin everytime I changed myself and he acted like a true critique in fashion.

   Sometimes we both laugh at his serious personality until our mouths hurt.

    But he used my tastes for unique style too,like colorful and not so tight clothes.

   I begged Jungkook to not buy me expensive clothes but he did the opossite.He gave me Gucci clothes,and I couldn't fight back with him,he is stubborn,so I accepted.

   My mind is kinda blurred from last time I visited it because this mall changed a lot in these years...where I wasn't anymore.

   We received a lot of glares from others,some of them remaining lost in their stare.I mean with a man in black suit and good looking right around me is not so shocking though.

   His strong scent doesn't scent help at all,even the way he is walking with the hand in pockets scream dominant.

    Im kinda awkward that is a big difference between us,I just hope people will not hate him for staying with a red blood.

   At least they don't know Im red blood,his clothes that he gave me are a good cover for my identity.

    The way you look are a very good example for the identity,but the one that it can't be fooled is the blood.

   If your skin is cutted or your blood is out then that's the principal prove of your identity.

    The normal people have red blood and the powerful ones possess a really silver blood,with little white crystals that are filled with magic power.

   Of course they are rare,this power is mentained only by justice because a lot use it in bad things like killing.

   So they can't use this at their own pleasure,and Im glad,they can cause a big problem in this world.