PSA

unedited
public service announcement.

i have been holding this in for a while and tried to keep my mouth shut, but like this fandom is toxic.

if you hate on people of color for no reason or cause we are 'rapist', 'drug dealers', 'killers', 'gang bangers' you need to get some help.

one thing that disappoints me is how the twins don't acknowledge it. i don't want to hear they tweeted an apology, cause that didn't do jack shit. since they love making long videos now they can make a long video addressing their fandom. grayson gave four apologies for offending the k pop stans but can't address the own problems in his own.

if you are someone who hates another for their skin color and the stereotypes, or says the n word and you aren't even black, i suggest getting help understanding what us poc go through.

as a black, native american woman i have no rights. i'm a lightskin which means i don't face what other poc sho are darker then me go through but i know it's hell, and having to deal with racism in a "safe place" is fucked up. my ancestors had their land taken from them and became slaves and caught diseases, they were taken from their land and became slaves, they were raped and forced to please white men and as a women i am seen as an object for men. to please them, cook for them and clean for them.

having to deal with this shit is tiring, i have been in this fandom for four years and having to constantly see the shit that gets brushed off by the twins and the white people in this fandom is sinking.

if you are racist unfollow me if you do, don't read my books. get help.
if you support trump unfollow me, don't read my books. get help.
if you support racist unfollow me, don't read my books. get help.
if you are sexist unfollow me, don't read my books. get help.
if you are a colorist unfollow me, don't read my books. get help.
if you are against the lgbtq+ unfollow me, don't read me books. get help.

ethan and grayson need to do better, they need to do better for this fandom and for us.