Life in the Fast Lane

So here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and get dressed before going down stairs. My phone starts to ring so I answer it.

Y,N: Hello?

Stocking: Y,N, I need your help over here.

Y,N: What's up?

Stocking: Having trouble catching up to this damn ghost in a car.

Y,N: Where's your sister?

Stocking: She's probably at some motel fucking another douchebag.

Y,N: Really? What number does he make?

Stocking: Y,N!

Y,N: Alright alright so, where are you?

*ZOOOOOM*

A bunch of vehicles zoom right past the shop. They're all clearly breaking the speed limit.

Y,N: Nevermind. I'll be right there and call your sister and tell her to come help out.

I hang up and I go outside and get on the motorcycle.

Y,N: Now let's see if these ghosts are any different from the demons I normally deal with. Let's rev it up!

I rev up the engine and start to drive away. Since the ghost were after is breaking the speed limit I guess I should too if I want to catch up. While driving I have to make my way past a bunch of twists, turns, and a loop de loop. Seriously, who designed the streets of this city? I see them in the distance then all of a sudden the police cars are launched into the air. They crash on the ground, but I maneuver past them easily and I make it up to Stocking and the ghost. I also notice a blonde girl with Stocking.

Y,N: Hey, did I miss anything?

Speed ghost: Oh great, another guy joins the party.

Blonde girl: Who the hell are You?

Y,N: Your Panty, right? Nice to meet ya. So this is the ghost, huh? Mind if I destroy him?

Panty: Yeah, but it has my panties on it's head so try not to destroy them.

Y,N: Whatever you say.

We continue to chase after the ghost and I see the cops formed a barricade to try to stop him. Then a police car hits the ghost on it's side and the other cars tackle the car. Then the ghost jumps out of the car and it lands in front of us.

Panty: Ah. Life in the fast lane just makes you finish quicker.

Stocking: That means you're dead.

Stocking prepares to stab her sword through the ghost's head.

Panty: Wait, I have to get my panties first.

Panty reaches down to get her panties off the ghost's head only to see that he's gone.

Speed ghost: Haha! Suckers!

He jumps off the street and he takes control of a large truck.

Panty and Stocking: That's not good.

Y,N: Should've killed it while we had the chance.

Stocking: Now you do realize this is all your fault.

Panty: Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can destroy my panties okay.

Y,N: This party's gettin' crazy! Let's rock!