chapter 1

**adriannas (adris) pov**

beep beep beep

yay an new morning i thought.
i stand corrected, speaking of which,  there's my mother standing at my door...  with a gun?.... to her head what's going on? "mom? " BANG THUD "MOM NO" I sobbed on her chest. she's dead. fucking dead. i heard yelling . adri adri Adri ADri. ADRI!!!

my eyes shot open.  just another dream my mom killed herself when i was 13 leaving me with my abusive father. "GET UP YOU STUPID BITCH" and thats my dad. he slammed the door shut and left to who knows where, locking the doors making sure i cant escape the bolted frame. 

well Maybe i should introduce myself.  I'm Adrianna but everyone calls me adri. i have blue hair and green eyes. weird i know i dyed it. I'm fat and im not just saying that to be like everyone else, i weigh a whoopin 256 pounds and know as fat ass adri or faa. well i cut myself on the daily basis and i started starvation a year ago oh btw im 19. i want to be a Victoria Secret model. i know what your thinking, but its true.  no one believes in me but thats just them.  im from Holland so i have a slight Dutch/ British  accent but i like it, it makes me unique. i graduated last year and now im taking online college classes and currently live in LA California.

I'm tired of living my life this way. hiding from my own dad, being fat, cutting, and just plain ugly mostly my dad.  i have to escape now! i packed a bag full of clothes and necessities and my money jar witch has 9000 total.  I've been saving for this day and it finally came! a smile crept on my face and i rushed out the door well more like ran into it i forgot its bolted. "damn" i said under my breath. but i had an idea i went into the garage and grabbed the tool box i used the torch thingy and burnt the locks off.  i tried the door again but then i remembered that there's a lock outside which is illegal but my stupid dad got away with it. i dug deeper in the box and grabbed a miny sledge hammer looking thing and broke it through the window big enough for me to escape without getting hurt not that it matters.  i put the fire thing and hammer into my bag just in case i need it again, you never know.

i wandered the streets and i remembered that i need to change my identity. i went to a tattoo parlor and i bleached my hair back to Its original color which was black that took away 30 dollars plus a tip, hey imma tipper dont judge! then i got a tattoo on my arm it was my moms name in Dutch. then one Behind my ear and on my lower back of a fairy and stars.  so i got three tattoos and that took away about $250+ after that i rented a hotel for a week till i can get a job and afford a good house.  that was about 100$ then i took out my laptop and went to a. ticket website and bought front row one direction tickets. why did you just spend money on that?  my self conscious said oh well i already bought it so now i have about 2000 dollars left.  i closed my laptop and drifted to sleep

ok guys so short chapter but they're is a lot more to come trust me!!!!  well her life is going to change drastically in the next chapter so stay tuned and vote comment etc.  :) so to sum this chapter: her mom is dead she gets abused she escaped and got tattoos and dyed her hair for identity sake then rented a hotel and bought 1D tickets and those will come in next chapter*
bye lovelys :* :*