Chapter 2

~In Black Butler~

Ciel Phantomhive P.O.V:

I'm inside my carriage on my way to Monsutā manor. I got a strange letter from Okami. Okami has been very quiet lately and no one has seen her in a month. There were rumors going around that something is haunting the estate when Okami had come down with an illness, next she started acting weird. When townsfolk went to the manor to ask if she's okay, the staff refuse to let any of them to see her. When the townsfolk went there they saw the staff patrolling the manor with weapons. They asked the staff but they kept repeating strange words. I hold in my hand the letter she sent me and I read the letter again that only contained 7 words. "Come to my manor. It's very urgent". I wonder what's so urgent for me to come to her manor? The carriage came to a halt. The carriage door opened, I stepped out and faced the Monsutā manor. Its atmosphere was...eerie. Sebastian and I were now in front of her manor doors and we knocked. There was no answer so we tried again but all we received was silence.

"My Lord, it seems we have company". Sebastian pointed to the back of us and another carriage appeared. I glared at the person who stepped out of the carriage.

"Alois Trancy" I venomously said. HE walked towards us with his butler, Claude, in tow. "What are you doing here?"

He stopped right beside me and responded annoyingly "I could ask you the same question Ciel Phantomhive". He pulled out a letter and showed it to me, "I was told to come here". The letter he holds had the same message. I pulled out my letter and showed it to him. "I guess she also told you to come". Alois said bitterly and he faced the door and was about to knock on the door when I told him that I already knocked and no one answered. Just as I said that the doors opened.

All of us went inside and as soon as we did the doors slowly close. I looked at the stairs until I saw a silhouette near the right stairs. "You! Over there!" Everyone looked at who I was shouting at and they too saw the silhouette. The silhouette ran away and we all pursued them. It wasn't long until we've lost them and we've found ourselves in an unfamiliar part of the manor. The lights were dimmer and the hallway seemed colder. We kept walking until we saw a flight of stairs descending towards the darkness.

~Third P.O. V~

Sebastian and Claude found some lit candles to see where they were going. Sebastian went first, followed after Ciel, then Alois and Claude. They can see a ray of light near their destinations. They have arrived in a room and paint coming of the walls. The room was illuminated by the only source of light coming from the lightbulb on the ceiling. In the end of the room was a cell and the inhabitant inside was unconscious. Sebastian walked cautiously to the cell to get a closer look. When the inhabitant of the cell was in view, he can now tell who it was. It was the very mistress of the manor, Okami Monsutā. When everyone saw who Sebastian was looking at, they were all shocked. The cell door was opened and Sebastian quickly carried Okami out of the cell.

"Sebastian, is Okami alright?" Ciel looked at Okami with concerned

"It seems she's just unconscious. She has no injuries from what I can tell. I think it's best we leave." Sebastian headed towards the stairs and everyone followed in pursuit. They walked in silence as their minds process of what just happened. They were all thinking the same thing. Why was Okami found unconscious in a cell of an unknown room? As soon as they reached the top, they were back in the hallway...except something seemed off. The hallway's lighting seemed darker than usually.

CHK-CHK

They turned around to the sound of a gun. They saw some of the staff members pointing a gun at them. The butler of the estate, Sam, stepped forward but didn't drop his gun. "Sorry Sir Phantomhive and Sir Trancy, but can you please give us back our mistress?"