Chapter 11

Today was one week away from James's birthday and Frank was talking about how he will get him a signed football from Luis Suarez. I didn't know whether I should get anything so I will leave it and only agree if he asks me. It was English and Frank wasn't in today so I was sat in the back corner alone, he usually has music on Thursdays so I'm used to it, I just plug in my earphones and go off into my own little world.

Whack...    Whack...

I noticed little pieces of paper hitting me on the head, I look in front of me angrily to see James giving a grin my way. It was him throwing these papers at me. I open one up and it say

'Will you come and sit next to me? I am feeling lonely' I smile at it but throw it on the floor with the other one which I forgot to read. He sees this and frowns at me, I just laugh and look away from him.

Whack!

Ow, this time it hurt. I look to see a stone on the floor that bounced off my hair. He actually hit me, that's it. I'm so ignoring him now. It's not that easy go get my attention and especially for him. I just sit still with my head down when suddenly a shadow comes over me and I hear the chair next to me moving back and then someone sitting in it.

(Just keep looking down, Ignore him) I think to myself.

'Hey Alicia!' He shout whispered

(He will go away eventually)

'Can you not hear me?' He whispered a bit louder this time

(He will get bored of this)

Then his hand was on my shoulder, constantly tapping it and he was looking at me with a confused face 'Why are you ignoring me? What did I do?' I just shrugged his hand away and he left his arm down in defeat.I heard him give a long sigh before turning back to me 'I'm sorry for what I did, just talk to me already' He said shaking me back abd forth by both my shoulders now. I laugh to myself at how he really wants to talk to me. 'James I was mad because you threw a stone at me'

He laughed scratching the back of my head 'Haha... Well you didn't respond to my paper messages so I thought it would get your attention' I laughed at this aswell 'Well you did my attention but maybe not in the right way' We both just sat in comfortable silence drawing pictures of eachother, I've got to admit his was quite got, he got my side bun and long eye lashes perfectly. I drew him with devil horns, a tail and a really long beard even though he has none.

'This looks nothing like me!' I just sit there and laugh at my drawing of him, it was hideous. 'This picture is way too good looking to be me' He joked. I just nodded in agreement. Then the teacher left the room, Selena turned around looking for me and when she saw me with James she gave a side smile and wolf whistled at us, I just put my head down in embarrassment, away from James and Selena. Sir came back in the class with a disapproving look as he heard all the noise outside and started handing out our homework early.

'You know it's my birthday soon' James said while hitting me lightly with his shoulder. 'Really? I never knew that. Thanks for sharing' I say to see how he reacts. 'No problem, what are you getting me?' He says with an excited face. 'And what makes you think I'm getting you anything?' He was thinking now 'Uhh... Uhhhh... because you kissed me' He said with a cute little grin remembering the moment. 'Hmm that not a good reason' I say trying to play it off cool but I'm so embarrassed on the inside.

'This is hard...... Because we are neighbours, we are friends, we both like Apple juice and we both think I'm hot?' He was going to continue but I stopped him 'Okay, chill. I will get you something. What do you want?' He looked up and had an evil smirk on his face like he was going to say something dirty 'Have you ever heard that song about Birthdays?' I nodded thinking there are many songs about birthdays like the one from Madagascar.

'Well It's one called Birthday Sex' He said and I put my hand over his mouth a bit late as he had already said it and Sir was behind us and he heard it. He slowly put our homework down and then walked in front of us to face us. 'I would appreciate if you didn't talk about things like Sex in my classroom, James and Alicia' He said with annoyance in his voice but he said it loud enough for the whole class to hear.

All the guys turn around and either high five James or shout 'On it like a car bonnet' or 'Go on James' He just stood up and started waving to everyone like he was some sort of celebrity. I wish I was popular. I decide that I don't want to stay in this class anymore, it's too embarrassing, I grab my bag and run outside the class, I run outside and find a small corner where I can sit. The weather is cold and the wind is blowing in my hair, I just sit there wondering if I ever want to go back to that class again.

Then suddenly two hands wrap around my waist from behind, 'What are you doing out here all alone' I turn to see---

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Please keep voting and commenting guys! I really appreciate it and I love reading your ideas about the story.

-By the way guys I am bringing that guy from the club Ryan back in the next chapter, tell me what you think about it :D

Readers now - 524! The numbers just keep going up, thanks guys :*